How do you test people you don't like?

I mean in real life by the way.

• Well
  • Equal to others
  • Poorly
Treat. I hate auto... fuck it.

#abandoned

Most Helpful Girl

• AHAHAH!

I was like why should I test people... LOL xD

If the person is someone that I have to deal with such as a colleague, boss etc. I treat them professionally within our business. That's it. I try not to communicate with them. If I have to confront with or oppose to them in the business setting such as a meeting, I try to cover up myself with a reliable background story but I avoid getting into heated arguments for no reason just because I do not like them

If someone is not in my professional life and I do feel like I dont like them as an instinct not because I know them, I treat them just like I treat a cashier at a market. Hi how are you doing thanks bye. This is my relationship.

If someone is in my dislike list and I know the person, I am sure they are in that list for a reason, and I do not talk to or meet them on purpose. If I run into them, then I act like I dont see them. That's it. They are invisible and unnecessary for me. I do not get into communication or interaction at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean treat, at work professionally 90% of the time. There have been times where this lazy fuck was so god damn useless I lost it though. Would brag about having a shovel with a foot stand thing that weighed 3 times as much as the ones everyone else used.. He also just stood there 90% of the time while everyone else worked.

What Girls Said 5

• Treat - equal to others I barely know.
    Since if I don't like someone, I don't get that close to them, so like an acquaintance or a stranger...

• Do all the annoying things and see how well they tolerate it

• I don't spend that kind of energy with people I don't like.

• Test People?
    Please do explain what you mean.

• I ignore the people I don't like lol no matter how many times they scream and bitch

What Guys Said 5

• Between equal and poorly depending on the person and situation.

• If it's like a coworker, I'll just go along to get along. But if it's a person that I'm not required to interact with, I won't treat them good and I won't treat them poorly. I'll basically just not do anything at all.

• I do not understand this question

• I wouldn't care to test them because , I already don't like them.

• I don't.