Who can't sleep right now?

Since I'm having trouble falling asleep, I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem right now or is simply just awake. If you are, what are you currently up to?

I am currently doing "something" about not being able to sleep.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm its not yet bed time for me but yeah i've been having trouble sleeping for a while now :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Try being more active throughout the day so you feel more tired at the end. Don't sit all day. Go for a run, play a sport, something that will make you tired. I get the best sleep on nights when I play ice hockey which runs from 9:45pm - 12am twice a week. I'm exhausted, get in my bed, and fall asleep in 10 minutes. On other nights it takes me a while and I also wake up several times. So, get yourself tired by the end. And avoid using your TV, computer, or phone before bed.

What Girls Said 6

• Not everybody lives in your time zone. For some its morning or already afternoon. So they don't sleep anymore.

• I just woke up. It's morning.

I am waiting for it to hit 6am. so I can start packing.

• i should go home and sleep

• I had that problem lately. I don't know. I'm so tired but jsit can't sleep.

• I can't either I have 🍆 stuck in my arse

• Can't sleep?
    Am just about to get up, it's 9.21am here.

• Yeah, I'm on the west coast so it's 1:23 am for me.

• I had kinda worked that out.
      So it's goodnight from me, and good morning from you! lol

What Guys Said 7

• I was prescribed speed by my doctor today.
    I'm playing WoW on one screen and GaGing on another.
    Also watching Adventure Time.

• I am sitting right here next to ma bed waiting for the day when ma Muslim babez @elissadido will kum back to ease the tension in ma heart wid her LUV letter cuz the side of ma bed is missin' sumbooty tonight and its getting perrty cozy up in da house 😕

• Usually the same for me, consists of attempting to sleep, failing, Netflix on mobile, then gaming on PC and tidying up haha.

• I just woke up,

• I'm already awake. It's almost 9:30am here. Been awake for an hour now.

• Yeah I've been having sleepless nights recently. Just talking to my girlfriend right now. :)

• I already slept.