[fun question]: HOW ugly are YOU?

go something like this... "I am so ugly that whenever I look at myself in the mirror , it shatters"(cliché)

be creative!

1...2...3.. go!

i actually like, 1 year ago... i asked this same question and some wrote...

"i am so ugly... that i wrote to ripley's believe it or not, and sent my photograph with it... after a few days letter arrived saying they don't believe it!"

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so ugly that when I was a child my mother melted the face of a Barbie doll onto mine because every time she looked at me she cried, but it melted unevenly and now I'm shunned by both those of the living world and the underworld

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• There once was an ugly barnacle, and he was SO ugly that everyone died. The End.

That story was based off of me <: ^)

• I am so ugly that people continue to tell me that it's not Halloween so I can take off my mask.

• I`m so ugly, when my mother went into labor my father went into shock.

• I'm so ugly that I have a fox mask filter in my profile picture to cover the rest of my face..

• I'm so ugly that even internet SJW's say that I'm ugly.

• I'm so ugly that the government keeps me as a secret weapon to scare off alien invaders.

• I'm not ugly XD

• yes you are that's why guys are turned off by you... you pink anon

• You rage because I'm beautiful rigth xD

• I am so ugly that I'm actually beautiful

What Guys Said 14

• I am so ugly that they put my picture beside "Ugly" in the dictionary and even the word Ugly protested that it was a bit harsh on them,

• I am so ugly!.. That after few yes after I was born!.. Pluto decided to exit the solar system once it saw me!.. By mistake!..

• i'm so ugly that I inspired the Vietnam War

I'm sorry I'm too tired for this lol

• I am so ugly, once everybody told me I look beautiful. It was the opposite day. ;-;

• I am so ugly that when i see myself in mirror, mirror tells me to stop torturing him.

• I'm so ugly, that when I slithered out of the abortion bucket, even the doctors started to cry.

• I'm so ugly that when I was a kid, I threw a boomerang and it didn't come back... :-(

I'm so ugly that when I was born my mom wanted to name me "Shit Happens"... :-(

I'm so ugly that when I was born the doctors went on strike... :-(

I'm so ugly that when I jerk off my hand tries purposely to fall asleep... :-(

• I am so ugly they put my picture next to the word ugly in the dictionary.

• I'm hot OP.

• I'm so ugly my mother wishes she had an abortion.

• I'm so ugly that my mother couldn't stop laughing when she told me I was beautiful.

• I'm so ugly other ugly persons want to sit next to me to look better.
    And the worst part is that it isn't even a joke.

• I'm so ugly that my reflection covers it's eyes !!