What do you think of Pokémon GO?

When will it be released in all of the world?
And what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's trying to make me exercise and I don't like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• its an awesome game

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have a smartphone, so I feel incredibly left out of the party it seems the entire rest of the world is invited to :P Super jealous!

What Guys Said 10

• International release date is supposed to be July 25th or thereabouts. Being in Australia, we were the first to have it in the app stores, and my experience has actually been entertaining but only to a degree.
    There is no battling with wild Pokemon and evolving is strange but it's been fun to explore. So far I've only claimed 1 gym and that's the only time you get to actually battle.

• Pokewhat?

• It's already released bruh.
    I basically walked to the gym 2 blocks away, and it said I need to be at least level 5 .. I was like.. "Okay".

• I think it is amazing. I have never felt the urge to stand in the middle of the street so strongly before.

• If it had the same combat and RPG mechanics as the games it would be cool, but as it is it is more of a glorified pedometer than anything.

• I managed the work-around, so I played it even though I'm in France.

It's brilliant. I had a lot of fun.

• Never played it since I don't like phones.

• Overhyped

• ill play it

• It's weird asf, seems like a waste of time. I loved pokémon as a kid but meh. Battery drainer.