Why are the refugees mostly single men?

It's women single or not that most need to get out of countries like that and who are less likely to cause problems in Europe from cultural differences.
This may sound selfish and I admit it is selfish but I really don't want millions of single men gaining residence In Europe and messing up the gender ratios all over Europe why can't it be mostly women so we end up with ratios like Estonia has at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• BlueCoyote said it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're confusing two different groups of immigrants. On the one hand, there are the political refugees who come from Syria and parts of Iraq. On the other hand, there are the economic refugees who come from places like North Africa. These two groups have NOTHING to do with each other.
    The economic refugees are mostly young men. These are also the type of foreigners who cause problems in Europe. If you look at the islamic terrorists (or other immigrant criminals) in France or Belgium, many of them come from Algeria or Libya. Some also come from Eritrea or Somalia.

On the other hand, there are the refugees from Syria and Iraq. Almost all of them are FAMILIES. Usually, the parents are relatively young (below 45) and have 1-3 kids, many of whom are below the age of ten.
    Also, most of the political refugees from Syria are in fact very well-educated people. The men are usually doctors or lawyers or used to be small business owners. They are the former upper-class (or upper middle class) of Syria. Most of the poor people from Syria and Iraq never even made it to Europe.

• O i didn't know that

• Exactly true!
      I'm North African myself and I agree that these 2 groups are totally different. Having lived with Syrians myself they are usually very educated and good with business.
      And North African immigrants often are lazy and cause problems. Reason why they left in the first place is because they had nothing to begin with. Of course not all of them but many of them.

What Girls Said 2

• Poor men are more violent than poor women?

• Uh, it's mostly children and men actually. That's because men can survive the trip amd mosy women can't..
    In my opinion we should do something about the war there instead of complain about the refugees.

• We should though if we try to help the whole country at once we may very well just mess it up.
      like we may have done in the past UK, nato and America.

• Yes just carefully.
      As for example blair and bush may have actually caused more problems in Iraq

• True, very true

What Guys Said 5

• fuck i dont know. we really are a unfortunate generation. i wish it was all beautiful women migrating to my country not men. fuck these men i dont want them. i want women.

• The men go so they can get jobs and try to help their families from abroad. It's not quite as easy for female refugees to do that, and survival as a single man is easier than it is for a woman. Wealthier nations like Europe and America take advantage of the desperation of these people, who are willing to work lowly jobs - or work up the ladder to bigger ones - so they can either get a foundation settled in Europe, or have enough to help family abroad.

• Simple. Just send them back and lock the door behind them. BOOM! Problem solved.

• There are more young men fleeing. theyre wanted to fight there, kinda basically how a young guy wants to avoid a concription in war

• More of them I guess and more likely to take a chance at a new life