Is turkish hard? I want to learn Turkish. Is turkish hard?

..

Most Helpful Guy

• it depend on the language your own. for example if your native language is English or french it is little hard to learn because of having Crusial disparities. Syntax so simple and complex sentence structure, and vocabulary are different. Turkish have personel conjugation and so many rules. but İF you are iranian l can say it is not hard. persian and turkish have some similarities and common words.

but all languages get easy, if you aquire some metods.

You know two languages and you are too young by the way. l believe you exactly learn in some years :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to learn Turkish too. At the beginning all languages can be hard to learn but there an app called DuoLingo and its really good, I learned some things from there! If u find anything useful tell me XD

• Actually, I am Turk. I can help you in this issue. Can you teach me english? Because I want to improve my English. And I'm going to teach you English. ?

• how? 😕 I don't know

• I sent you a message right now 😂 go check it

What Guys Said 7

• Search on youtube "Online Turkish Lesson basic1 part1" Start from here. And If you have desires enough to learn Turkish you can learn regardless how hard it is

• Why do u wanna learn Turkish?

• I am interested in turkish 😕

• im turkish and its not that hard because you have many ways to tell something in turkish

• Google Translator helps

• yes its a bit hard to learn. Turkish is my native.

• Yes it is difficult. By the way where are you from? :)

• Its not hard but belive me its useless.

What Girls Said 1

• It's REALLY hard.

• Do you know turkish? 😕

• Only some words, I quit when grammer came.. A friend of mine is turkish.