Guys, Is camel toe a turn on or is it gross?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women hate when you can see another women's body parts through their clothes (or, at least ones that are normally hidden).

Most MEN enjoy looking at and thinking about female body parts - especially ones that are normally hidden. We aren't offended or grossed out or any of that crap. It's the other women who are. For guys, seeing hard nipples, or seeing nipples through a sheer top, or seeing camel toe, or an ass in yoga pants, just makes our day a little nicer. (Obvious exceptions for 500-pound women, as you probably can understand...)

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../camel+toe+monster.jpg

What Guys Said 23

• TURN ON is an understatement <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Even though most girls would probably consider it a fashion faux pas, it's still a turn on for a guy.

• Depends, but I also feel like if it's showing, the girl either doesn't know or doesn't know how to hide it

• I think in my opinion is that a woman's camel toe is a really big turn on mainly because it's good through jeans & shorts whenever they wear them. However it would feel a little awkward to me if a hot woman wanted me to look at it very closely.

• it kind of makes me feel really weird like wanting to crawl up the ceiling when i see a girl with her pants in her vagina. i mean when my pants touches my ballsack a little too much i get uncomfortable as hell.

• Depends on what she looks like

• Depends on who it's attached to. If she's hot, it's hot. If she's not, it's gross.

• I feel awkward, like, that's gotta feel like a front wedgie, right? But it also turns me on a bit, can't help it, it's almost like seeing a pussy.

• Turn on in private. Turn off due to lack of class in public.

• Depends on the wearer.

• I don't know, what is that?

• A turn on, I can feel the pussy lips like hug my dick when I'm fucking a girl with a camel toe. It feels good.

• Usually a turn on. Or just indifferent

• It's gross

The vagina isn't something I'm attracted to

• no its not, its disgusting

• I think it's a turn off :P

• Gross

• none of the above. it's irrelevant.

• Gross

• ur 15

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more