Opinion on the state in America where race relations are worse than other states and why?

Im interested on where people think that race relations are at there worst in the USA and why people think that is.
PS opinions only please no hate or racist comments just views you might have.
Many thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a great deal of states where race is really a non issue,
    The ones where it is however are the ones of the deep south where you will find people openly expressing opinions that the wrong people won the civil war.
    Its kinda like Canada and how they currently treat the first peoples

What Girls Said 1

• The rust belt areas where corporations intentionally brought in excess labor to drive down wages and now there are tons of poor people of both races and limited resources to go around... and no more corporations.

What Guys Said 2

• The media fuels this. There are over 700 news media around the world owned by just 6 corporations. All with liberal views. And their numbers are growing. Hollywood movie studios and employees are mostly liberal.

Because of this I no longer watch TV. I have a big flat screen TV on the wall that is over a year old and it still has the protective plastic film covering the screen.

My point is this: Stop watching TV. Stop watching and reading the news. Do this for a year. Then turn it on and be prepared to have your head filled with the liberal media's agenda. It is so obvious to those who have eyes to see and ears to listen. Most are conditioned to believe what they are told by the media.

Don't take my word for it. Try it. You will be glad you did.

• Whites constitute the majority of the U. S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7%.

Nonwhites—blacks and Hispanics—account for 64 percent of the US prison population, even though they account for 37 percent of the total population.