Is the white race eventually going to die out as it is recessive?

No im not a racist or KKK or Neo Nazi far from it. Purely from a genetic view im asking this question.

White skin, blonde hair, blue eyes are recessive, means that any slight shade of dark colour mixing with them will turn it dark,

Because slowly it has happened white people are turning darker, it is said that at one time Greece, Italy, Spain had one of the blondest blue eyed people on earth.

Then came Islam for over a 1000 years mixing with dark skinned Arabs and Moors the European in Italy, Spain, Greece and Balkans are now olive skinned, black curly hair.

So my question with the mass amounts of non white people entering the USA and Europe how long will the white race completely be finished out (as it is a recessive gene) as it once did in southern European?

Because as soon as a blond blue eyed girl mates with a darker or even swarther white guy her traits are lost forever the child born out of such as union will be darker

So eventually are we going to loose them nice golden locks, sky blue eyes and soft pale white skin? something that can be traced back to the Ice age?

So is it No more Brad pitt, Dolph Lundgren no more Reece witherspoon, no more Pamela Anderson?

Once again im not racist i have many many good friends of all colours, races, and religions, i'm asking this just from a purely genetic viewpoint

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, Arabs are not dark skinned, most of them in fact fair skinned. They are mixed, but they count as in white race.

Plus Spanish people, Portuguese, Italians are as white as I see. Not white as Scandinavian but those countries are Mediterranean if you notice that they have mad suns. They're tanned. They still count white.

Even if it is a recessive gene, it dying out is not something tomorrow will happen. If it happens, the biggest reason is the birth rate or population growth rate in Nordic pale skinned countries. Look at Denmark, Finland etc. their population growth rate is negative, so their ethnicity is dying. This could be the only reason that there will be less white people.

Other than that, it is not true that as soon as a blonde breeds with brunette, it is gonna die out. Anyone who studied basic genetics in high school would know it. Even if you breed two people with dark skin, as long as they have recessive genes you still have the chances of producing white skin person. Rr and Rr let's say, rr is 1/4th chance, the easiest thing.

It is not this easy but let me try to explain. Blonde vs. dark. The guy might have Rr or RR, the girl will have rr (let's assume). The kid will be Rr in the latter for sure and it might happen kid is rr in 1/2 chance in the second. If the kid becomes Rr from rr and Rr, then the kid still has a chance of passing r to the next generation. You do not kill genes when you are reproducing. So what you say is wrong given that there is no mutation of recessive to dominant.

The mechanics in genetics are complicated and not easy to understand. But this is the easiest to explain.

• Dam. Where did you hear that Arabs get put into the "white" category? I'm an Arab and people NEVER consider me white

• @Melcart23 In the US, racial/ethnicity stuff generally takes form of white/asian and pacific islander/hispanic/african-american. If they don't have middle-eastern under ethnicity and race, and if it is just white, the US classify Arabs as white. In fact white people's definition consist of people from mainly Europe and middle eastern origin (i dont remember which scholarly paper I read it from now) and the arab genes were under white people category as far as I remember from high school bio class but I might also remember incorrectly as it was 12 years ago.. In fact the arab are mixed, like the Turk, the Persian etc. Same goes for Germans, Austrians etc. having immigrants since a very long time.

And who else is not mixed for fuck's sake? Anyone looking for white or black or Asian is just pure stupid and racist probably.

• Hmm, very informative. Thanks for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Genetics don't work that way. Just because a trait is recessive doesn't mean it disappears for eternity when mixed with a dominate trait. The recessive trait simply takes a temporary backseat to the dominate trait until the time comes when that recessive trait interacts with another recessive trait. When that happens, the recessive trait will show itself once again. Just because a person has dark skin, black hair and dark brown eyes doesn't mean they don't carry the genetics marker to produce a blue eyed and blonde haired child.

For example look at Robin Thicke and his Ex wife Paula Patton. Robin Thicke is a white man with blue eyes and brown hair while Paul Patton is mixed (black and white) with black hair and brown eyes. Despite Paula Patton clearly having the dominate traits, they still produced a fair skinned child with blonde hair and blue eyes. How did this happen? Well Paula Patton and Robin Thicke both carry the recessive gene for blonde hair and blue eyes, so when they produced an offspring, those recessive traits found one another and produce a child in which the recessive traits are visible.

Also, Southern Europe have always been tanned with black hair. Blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin is a trait that came out of Northern Europe not the Mediterranean region.

What Girls Said 14

• what makes u think that southern europeans used to be as pale/blonde as northern ones? there's more sun in south Europe which means they need more melanin. ethnicities are suited to their ancestral climate.

• You're absolutely right. I'm not racist either but with every race mixing and I've read this in national geographic that in less than 3 or 4 generations blue eyes will be rare if not extinct completely. This is true and has nothing to do with being a bigot.

• This is not going to happen. Genetics is a complex thing, you might have surprises.
    Plus, there's white people who have children with other white people. The majority of the population in Europe is white.
    And a person with olive skin, brown eyes and dark hair is still white.

• Yeah, eventually we will probably be bred out, but that's several generations down the line yet and, also, meh. Who cares?

• You are either a defeatist weakling, a wannabe, Or a bigot that hates the white race. Probably all three at once.

• @Supersonic_Sex_Ninja butt hole licker!

• @Supersonic_Sex_Ninja blow up ya notificationssssss!!!

• Sweden most people are blondes...

• That's right now though, will it be like that 1000 years from now?

• You forgot that interracial reproductions are a minority. So no it won't happen.

• I doubt it will die out

• Yes. Eventually, we will all be beige. #EmbraceTheBeige

• I don't know but blue eyes are really pretty.
    Hopefully they dont go away

• I think all races will meld together one day.

• Hard to say - with more mixing, you also have more liklihood of recessive genes that don't show in the parents mixing to show the trait in the kids.

You see this with redheads a lot, actually.

• As for skin tone... That's really arbitrary. My white cousin is darker completed than her Mexican partner, for instance.

• It almost sounds like you are hoping it will happen...

• If you believe this you are dumb. Have you ever been to europe? There are plenty of white people in Europe and South Africa

• yes, people are having mixed kids now, lots of them

• Nope.

What Guys Said 15

• No we will not die out and whites are not just blondes with blue eyes and pale skin, that's Nazi idealolgy.

Whites are the British, the Swedish, Czechoslovakian, Hungarian, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, anyone of light and fair skin.

Plus your forget something, genetic modification apparently is being developed so that parents can modify their children's genetic structure before they are even born, giving them any kind of eye color, hair color etc they want. So by that development the blonde hair blue eyes, pale skin people you were talking about would never die out.

• "it is said that at one time Greece, Italy, Spain had one of the blondest blue eyed people on earth" have you seen ancient greek pottery? they are all tan.

• It's because White people don't have many kids.
    Personally I intend to do my part by having 2 or 3 kids.
    I don't know how long until our descendants are all mixed race but hopefully people of all backgrounds will remain.

• Race mixing has been going on since the beginning of time.

• I was surprised that the first known ancestor my family historian could find was actually mixed on my mother's side

• @ikissedtheskyonce That's pretty cool.
      All my ancestors were White and ethnically Jewish.

• One of the palest dudes I know is quarter black. He is dark eyed and has almost black hair though.

• Yes.

• Blue eyes came about not long ago, they were a human unique thing.

• I hope to marry and have kids with a girl like me. If they're not blonde and blue eyes, it's not a deal breaker.

• Yes. It is.

And it's racist to merely suggest so, which is simply further evidence that eventually it will.

• There is naturally white arab

• Every race will "die." In the long run, there will be no more true whites, true blacks, true Asians, etc because all races are mixing.

• FUCK NO.

• come on, White race, especially White girls are least like to date outta their own.

• highly unlikely

• i dont think so..

• u racist bastard

• racist definition -
      a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

- When do I say a race is superior to another?