What do you do to improve yourself?

What do you do to improve yourself?
I'll do it too

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• introspection. basically I reflect on myself from time to time, I think about what I've done recently, what major things have happened in my life recently or at lest things that seemed major to me at the time. I reflect on my choices and the choices I will make. I try to understand why things upset me at the time or made me feel the way I felt or am feeling.

I feel introspection is something people rarely do but need to do sorely. people need to understand themselves but they really neglect themselves in this area.

What Girls Said 3

• Physically, I like to keep myself in shape by eating clean and working out.
    I also like to experience new things such as a potential hobby, going to new spots in the city, or different foods. It's better to surround yourself with good vibes so you'll always be in a good mood.

• I don't let myself eat all of the bad fewds all day. And I workout here and there. I intend on doing it more regularly.

I also donate to charity.

• I work out.

What Guys Said 4

• Keep yourself hydrated, eat (mostly) healthy, exercise, and most of all.. believe in yourself.. Every good thing that happens, begins with believing in yourself.

• I drink... but i don't think you are ready for that yet..
    Next best alternative is a positive attitude and a smile.

• Work out and read and get a hair cut. I should get a facial

• excercise to become fit