Why do you like big boobs? What do you do with them?

Girls, what size are you and what do guys do to them

Most Helpful Guy

• In my own opinion I will say that I love big boobs because not only that they look really hot & alluring but also they are absolutely breath takers. What I would love to do with them is to just stare at them with amazement. I would go for touching them however I would screw up the whole entire moment just by me being nervous because I've never ever touched women's breasts or butts in my life. Looking at them is good enough for me but going for the touch will quickly cause my heart to go into panic mode.

• Thank You so very much for the MHO. This topic was quite enjoyable to answer.

What Guys Said 14

• I like big boobs because if they're proportional they're usually pretty attractive. If she's not my girlfriend, as I do in a museum, look but do not touch

• Not a precise size but big enough to have a nice enjoyable sexy cleavage that's of a respectable size..(natural of course!)... To be honnest as far as I'm concerned it's always nice when you know... lol... But aside from that like I said it's always really sexy even when the girl is dressed that she has a nice chest and a good healthy cleavage rather than being flat like a cutting board if you see what I mean...

• They're just more fun to play with in my opinion. More to squeeze, they're fun to suck. I don't know.

• Though I love all kinds and proportion is importent, I do love big boobs
    I love to squeeze, caress, kiss them

• Play with them and they are aesthetically pleasing

• I don't know and I don't know.

• I don't like big boobs. I like A/B cups

• I don't like big boobs, i like them hand size

• Suck them and play with them and they look hot

• I like to cum on them lol

• C cup is best. and lick, grab, titty fuck and cum on them

• yes. lick them

• fun to play with/titty fuck easier

What Girls Said 13

• They're amazing.
    34DD/DDD

• You need to reinforce the D on your keyboard as a tribute to your boobs! lol

• I am 34B. I dont like big boobs because mostly they are saggy, and boobs get bigger after breastfeeding your baby, and big boobs will become huge boobs.

I dont know why men prefer big boobs. I know for most of them B-cup is way too small. But i dont care.

• I'm a 32DD and that's classified😘

• 34DD.

• 32dd English size, not sure if it's the same in other countries.

My boyfriend likes to hold them when I'm on top and watch them bounce lol.

• Because men love big boobs? It's in their blood that flows to their penis when they see them.

I'm 34A and wish they were big.

• I sucked my friends tits a while back. In school! In the girls bathroom! Lol

• D and played with of course. It feels amazing.

• If i was a guy, i would like to lay my head on it to keep warm.

• I'd like to have medium boobage. Larger boobs hurt your back and get in the way, smaller boobs make people think you're less of a person. Medium boobage however, allows you to avoid the keen sting of dehumanization while being able to walk down steps without having to undo the calamity that is your mammaries.

• 32E. I love it when my boyfriend sucks on them. I think he likes just holding them!

• DDD nothing I also do not like guys sucking on them, they are too sensitive

• I don't & mostly I just carry mine around.