What do you think of white people with dreads?

Curious

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate dreads even on black people because people with dreads dont shower so that they dont ruin their dreads. I said dreads way too many times.

Dreads.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dreads is a hairstyle not "cultural appropriation". I hate this bullshit, if black people are so worried about cultural appropriation then they should stop straightening their hair

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 9

• Coming from a black person, I honestly don't care. There are more important things to be worried about. I know some people say cultural appropriation, but those are usually the same ones with extra virgin Brazilian weave in their hair. I think people should do what they want and live life.

1|0
    0|0
  • their prerogative

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't mind them on other people because it's a type of hairstyle, but I would not want to wear any. Though I 've never worn dreads before, I have had rope twists, braided extensions, weaves, etc. done to my hair as a child and it was as shitty as it would be to wear dreads.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not really a fan of anyone wearing dreads. But I do not think that a white person with dreads is wrong. I don't really care what people do with their hair. I really don't.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it's a white person wearing dreads. Tf lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks horrible I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Dreads are awesome ! I personally love them , but I think you have to be quite hot to look even greater with them ! The person's color doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • On girls, yes. On guys, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think about it?

0|0
    0|0