How would you react if you loose it all?

If you wake up one morning & you realize that you have acquired an incurable disease, your parents despise you, your one true love has abandoned you, your grades are worthless & that once you had all of them & every bit of happiness you could get and now you have lost it all. You have lost everything. How would you feel? And how would you react?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... i'd cry and maybe turn into a bad person... very bad person... a pos

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly know what your talking about

What Girls Said 1

• God, I don't know. But that sounds a lot like my father.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You go back to the base of Maslow's pyramid and start from the bottom all over again. Or you lie down and die.

http://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow-pyramid.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit like this doesn't happen overnight.

0|0
    0|0
    • It does. Picture a hunter in Indonesia going into the forest for a couple days - in December 2005. He comes back, a tsunami has wiped out his home town, his family, and every single person he ever knew. Where do you go from there?

• Show All
    • No, this is an example that likely happened to a number of people. For something closer to home, think of entire families wiped out in an auto accident.

• Yes it doesn't happen overnight... When the first thing hits you. You try to fight it back as hard as you can and when u're busy fighting one the others creep in, destroy your precious life piece by piece & by the time you look its all gone, everything you had. So it appears it happened in no time.