Are mtf transgenders more feminine than real women?

• Yes
  • No
  • Some of them are

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering mtf transsexuals are still biologically male and have a penis, it ought to make you wonder if femininity truly is a sex-specific trait, or just commonly believed cultural bogus.

• Well, you'd have to throw out hundreds of years of science to support that ideology.

• @Fibbett That article is actually the one that I found to make the least extreme assumptions from minimal data, although I'm still not sure if they truly know what the difference between grey matter and white matter is. After all, there are aspects of the brain they don't know yet.

• As some one who has a degree in Psychology, I can tell you you're completely talking out of your ass.

Grey matter consist of dense amount of neurons with short, less myelinated axons. It makes areas of the brain like the cerebral cortex. It's associated with high cognitive function. White matter makes up other structures of the brain, and is composed of fewer cells with longer, more myelinated axons and is associated with communication between regions of the brain.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are women are women.

What Guys Said 2

• its almost like they fetishize that femininity, they are obsessed with that shit. a healthy person has as well masculine as well as feminine traits.

• I don't really see how. But it would require a shitload of pointless testing to be sure.

What Girls Said 9

• A lot of them are definitely more feminine than me lol

• Depends on the person just the same as a born female. Some are more masculine some more feminine

• yes take your most feminine woman and she'll still be competing to be the most feminine women against one of those

• Depends. Some of them are, some of them aren't.

• No, just how can they possibly be?

• My personal opinion, I've met some that really are. Why you ask? What caught ur curiosity?

• Eww. Just f***ing eww.

• I think so because they had to work so much harder to become one.

• Nope