Tell me a secret?

I like watching gay short films on YouTube. Go on anon if you want.

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Tronald is an alien working to bring the USA under UN control

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a lesbian but I find some guys cute :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I'm part of a secret society hell bent on world domination and we use the media to brainwash the masses into fighting with one another while we profit from the death, destruction and chaos. We control the government from the politicians to the police. We use movies to brainwash people into voting for our puppets whether they are black or female. We hire radicals to cause chaos so we can pass bills that would make guns harder for the public to own so we can take control with little effort in the near future...

Lol Just kidding... about me being part of this... the rest... not so much...
    Sweet dreams >:P

1|0
    0|0
  • Death is coming...

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl on girl gay?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have exchanged nudes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I still remember my MySpace url: MySpace. com/brooklynjc

1|0
    0|0
  • iv used women for money... BAM!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cum by merely imagining giving oral sex

1|0
    0|0
  • I can open beer with my dick hole, really doe

1|0
    0|1
  • i'm lesbian

1|1
    0|0
  • I still play with legos. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my girlfriend a job in my dad's company without her knowing

1|0
    0|0
  • I write with my right hand, but I'm a lefty

0|0
    0|0
  • I no longer buy 2 ply toilet paper, you can guess why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost my virginity to a prostitute

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with my fuckbuddy's daughter.. She is 41 and her daughter is 19

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think I have some sort of mental problem judging from how I feel, think and behave, but regardless, I still feel like I am a bad person sometimes and worry if I could be acting manipulative towards my boyfriend without necessarily meaning to.

I have this massive fear he likes or will like someone else more than me but not break up with me because of it and thus I am left being with someone who would rather have someone else and this thought happens far too often and gets OTT.

I think I might be insane with the amount I think of the that and the level to which things upset me or put me in a rage.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I want to keep my secrets "secret"

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any.
    The only thing I can think of is that in my mind I want to marry a middle eastern guy while my parents think I am only into my own race. : D

1|0
    0|0
  • I love garlic bread

1|0
    0|0
  • I touch myself at night.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • My life would fall apart without my man but I act like he doesn't mean too much to me.
    I even refused talk of marriage on one of our affectionate days. I lied and said I don't believe in marriage. Even though I day dream about our wedding and plan our life together in my head.
    I don't know why we both act so cold to each other.
    I use GAG to express my huge love and admiration for him but couldn't say it to his face without overwhelming fear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've won two million

1|0
    0|0