Can you get halal pork?

Updates:
OMG I found this:
http://www.barenakedislam.com
LMFAO! 😆

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, but there are halal pepperoni pizzas with beef pepperoni and chicken pepperoni instead of pork.
    Had some in Malaysia, tasted really good. 👌🏽

0|2
    0|0
    • Mmmm pizza

• Show All
    • @jacquesvol you're not "exposing what's really is the question" you're just being a snide pest

• The link posted hasn't much to do with halal pork, does it?
      A valid observation thus, not " a snide pest"

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Pork is not permitted to be consumed by muslims as they are unclean, apparently you're not even allowed to touch them.

0|1
    0|0
    • The pork is clean we don't have a dirty animals in isa and we are allowed to touch them and raise them just not eat them

• Show All
    • @DocRim chickens aren't herbivores either

• You can touch the animal, raise the animal in sanitary conditions. You cannot eat or be in contact with its dead carcass due to health conditions.

The same is also written in the Bible. But Christians do eat pork.
      “And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.”(Book of Deuteronomy 14:8)
      All monotheistic or Abrahamic let's say religions ban eating pork basically. The reason is that these religions come from the same root, Judaism. Judaism mainly comes from ancient Hittite annals and stories. Not sure but maybe something related with pork is written in ancient Hittite annals and Judaism, Christianity and Islam inherited the same thing except first and third are practicing, but not the second. There are levels of being Muslim, as being Christian or Jew. Most lapsed Muslims consume pork like pepperoni in pizzas or sausages. But majority are just not really used to smell or taste

• pork not halal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No prk but you can get halal bacon (it's in fact beef)

deen-halal.com/.../BEEF_BACON.jpg

1|0
    0|1
  • HAH!

0|1
    0|0
  • Every pork is halal if you don't die from it

Although fun fact, the hungarian word for "death" is "halál"

0|0
    1|0
  • Pork cat ever be halal, there's difference between the food itself is halal and is it killed in halal way

0|0
    0|0
  • It is impermeable for Muslims to consume pork.

Halal means permissible in Arabic.
    Pork is considered "haram", meaning impermissible.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't eat pork because an old book says so. based on what grounds? where is the logic in this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Same for Jews, and it is also written on the Bible. Main concern given in hadiths and Quran is health. It says "Eat good things." But under harsh conditions, eating those is allowed if you dont have any other option. It says god is merciful.
      Anyways same is written in all Abrahamic religions except oldest and the youngest are practicing not the middle thing. Most lapsed muslims consume pork in some way, but they are just not used to its smell or taste.
      I would not buy and consume pork if i was not vegan either. not because of religious constraints as i dont believe. but because pork has lots of parasites in meat itself, and if not cooked thoroughly it causes many outbreaks. Well same goes for other types of meat too, but somehow chances are higher in pork.

And yeah, I dont get why people insist on believing an ancient book which was probably changed thousands times at least before mass printing was discovered.

• nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I ran your url through Virustotal. com and it came up with one instance of malicious site

0|0
    0|0