What's going on guys?

Hello GAG what's going on today?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Heya,

not much. For me I am prepring to, finally, read Marx's Capital. It's a large book, but as I understand, worth reading. I am preparing for it by reading a few texts from Marx and Engels, which probably mostly contain stuff I already know (from conversations with friends better read than I) but are good for acclimating to the style and ideas that they were involved with, etc... So I am reading:

The Principles of Communism
    www.marxists.org/.../prin-com.htm

It's interesting because it was written by Engels shortly before the Communist Manifesto, and it's written in an old 'catechasm' style, which is fun to read. They, and all leftists, quickly abandoned it for the manifesto style.

Estranged Labour
    www.marxists.org/.../labour.htm

I'm not 100% sure what this one is about, but I can kind of guess. It's supposed to be something from Marx when he was working out his ideas before writing Capital.

Anyway, while I'm reading I'm listening to chopped & screwed pop songs, a la

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPVtw6oRno

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 10

• Same shit. Different day. Another day on GAG and procrastinating and messing around. Trying to get more XP points and level up, at least for one more time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just chilling on a Sunday afternoon, MTV Dance in the background and spending some time on GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • going to work soon... soo that will pretty much be my day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arselss chaps

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, just chilling

0|0
    0|0
  • World domination... S & M domination... media brainwashing... you know... normal stuff :v

1|0
    0|0
  • As usual. A little trolling here a little trolling there.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing just bored as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Hanging at my cousin's graduation party.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just got up going to play a baseball game on my computer. Then eat something.

1|0
    0|0