What race have you come across to be the most arrogant?

Also please do add in what race you are.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• images.duckduckgo.com/.../...by_saltso-d4i8j4d.jpg
    these high elves from the aldmeri dominion think they are the master race. they are most certainly the most arrogant race i have come across.

• 2|2
  • Considering most of the people I've been around where whites, I'm going with whites. Though my college is predominantly Latino and I may change my opinion soon hahaha

• I'm Caucasian and I think that white folks can be pretty arrogant at times. There's this underhanded notion that everything that isn't white or Christian is a threat to American values. I don't think it gets any more arrogant than that.

• Depends on where you live.. Blacks.. at least where I grew up. Went to a school in the hood for a while and if you weren't black you got fucked with a lot. I was the minority there. Where I live now.. whites.. they are stuck up as fuck over here lol.

• Did these folks have something to be proud of?

• @helloitsmethere Yeah I had my group of friends. I'm half mexican and have a very hispanic last name even though I look like a complete white boy. I was also still wrestling at my original high school because they let me. Not being cocky but I was one of the best at my school and people at my new school all knew that. Would wear my lettermans jacket w/ the CIF state patches and people started asking questions.. A lot of them had seen my tournament videos on youtube I had at the time. I didn't get fucked with too much but there were times I had to let my ego go.. not very smart to be starting shit in a school like that. People left me alone usually.

• Oh cool, at least you did well

• Honestly... from the white people. Then again, there's a LOT of white Belgians here so

• Asians..

• All of them

• Koreans they always think they're the shit.
    I'm White.

• The human race.

• i dont see where Asian people are arrogant. Maybe sometimes we just pretend to be.

• Black people.

• That changes from circumnstance to circumnstance, by time and place.

The most arrogant are those who hold the most power.
    This changes by country, historic age, and so on.

My race is: philosopher.

• Some philosophers are terribly arrogant, mainly the French ones.

• @jacquesvol

:)) Probably yes. I don't know many of the French.
      Do you have some in mind? I'm curious.

• Sadly my own: white.

What Girls Said 10

• I've met more snobby white people.

• I have met some really nice white people, even had a few white friends growing up but it seems like a lot of arrogant people were white..

• Unfortunately orthodox jews and indian people from the highest caste.

• It would be extremely rude of me to say.

• Overall? Probably white. Other races have flaws too, but specifically I see arrogance more in white folks.

• Some people from the human race

• Want me to be honest?

Black people.

And my race is obvious

• Blacks

• Mexicans

• white