Girls, Dick pics?

Do y'all like getting them?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on the quest for @fearless_banana 's 2.3in dick pics 😕

But seriously uh yeah if I want a dick pic I'll ask for it but I don't want unsolicited ones. I've yet to have a dick pic sent to me that didn't turn me on at least a little bit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm a bit visual, it fuels my imagination

What Girls Said 19

• Insert the words "dick pics" in place of the word "tweebles" then make it to the end of the video, and you'll know how I feel about them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4WDqczmLho

• No. The penis isn't attractive to look at either way

• I'm okay with it however I would like another pic to accompany it so I can see who the dick is attached to.

• Fuck no.

• Jesus fucking Christ NO!

• No, in fact I hate it. I never ask for them, they're just unsolicited. It's so immature and stupid.

• No, I hate them, they're immature and I don't care about your dick. I just care if you are a dick.

• No unless it's my boyfriend's dick. Its obsurd to think girls could be turned on by dick pics.

• Nope. No. Don't want them.

• If it's from my boyfriend, yes. I know it's immature, but I do enjoy it. I think dicks can be "good-looking"

• Not particularly

• Not really lol

• Hell no! I literally got one today from a guy I considered a friend. It pissed me off. He pretended like it was an accident to cover his ass.

• No. They're gross.

• No way !!
    Self respect!!

• No woman likes getting unwanted dick pics

• Nope

• Sorry, nope!

• Nope