How does the sound of thunderstorm affects you?

• It calms me 😊
  • It scares me!!!😱😱
  • Others 😮

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember when I was a baby toddler... I used to be frightened and scared of thunder, so I cried very often when there were thunderstorms and tried to snuggle up to my parents or whatever.

Now it's a calming mechanism that I use to concentrate on work or to sleep :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I just love a good thunderstorm! My sister and I were scared when we were tots. Our dad took us outside, when we were old enough to understand, just as one was brewing up. He explained how it all worked, and since then, sis and I have been fascinated by them!

• I'm in one right now. Very pleasant considering I'm indoors. When I'm camping, it can still be fun in an adventurous sort of way, but rain always get through my tarp somehow, which I don't like. Hiking through rain is fine. Sleeping in a puddle is not.

• I like it personally.

I'm sure some people would grab their thunder buddy though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9PnNW56bp0

• I think they are cool and relaxing.

• It calms me. I love the sounds of nature, in all it's forms.

• I've heard justin bieber sing. There's no sound in the world that could possible scare me anymore.

• it scares me

• It's relaxing, I love the rain.

• once my girlfriend and i were sitting and watching tv and when the thunderstorm started, she came and sat "into" me and cuddled into my arms and body, which was pretty awesome

• Makes me feel naughty

What Girls Said 13

• I looovvvee it

• I wish it calmed me like plain old rain but thunder and lightning have scared me since I was a little kid

• It makes me cuddly and puts me in the mood for a nap big time

• I wouldn't say it calms me but I do enjoy thunderstorms. We're having one right now actually! Haha

• It's calming :)

• Actually I LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEElilightning soo... I don't even notice the thunder that much cause I'm still not over the beauty I just saw

• I love it.

• Calms me for sure, reminds me of home!

• It makes me jumpy and a bit nervous

• Makes me realize that I have been bad

• Makes me jump.

• It scares me :)

• It gets me in the mood. Lol something about doing it during a thunderstorm seems romantic to me lol OR it gets me in the mood to watch scary movies lol either way :3

• I usually get in the mood to eat or drink something warm or just read a book, it helps me in concentrating.

• Lol well that's two totally different reactions lol 😁

• Hahah! That they are. XD