Do American really hate Obama very much?

If you do then why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't believe the hype. Obama's approval ratings are hovering around 50% www.gallup.com/.../...esidential-job-approval.aspx

Which is pretty good historically.

Consider GW at around this time in his presidency...
    Other presidents in fourth July after re-election George W. Bush 32 July 2008

What Guys Said 16

• Every president gets a lot of hate. For a two term president, the haters are usually a majority by the end of their presidency. Obama is hated more than most. But with the total crap we have for presidential candidates, the hate has shifted away from Obama and toward the candidates. That hasn't happened before in my memory. It shows just how bad our choices for next president are.

But yea, both Obama and the second Bush got a LOT of hate. We've had 16 years of two of the worst US presidents. And it looks like we'll have at least four more years. You'd be surprised how many hard core Republicans say they actually "miss" Clinton. Clinton and Obama are both Democrats, but the contrast between them is huge. If you ignore ideology, Clinton was a waaaaay better president than Obama.

• The only people I've met who truly hate him are republican, conservatives, or racists.

Then you have people who say he hasn't done much but don't realize the idiots in Congress won't exactly let him do a damn thing.

You got others who say he's out to take our guns since 2008.

Then people who hate all refugees and Islamaphobic dumbasses (I flat out hate any racist. period) who think all of them are terrorist threats and hate that he's allowing them in the country. But scream out all white people aren't bad when a white man shoots up a place -_-.

Quite honestly I have not met one person who isn't conservation, racists, or a republican who hates him.

• fuck that dude... worst thing to ever happen to Merica!

• You ask a republican and they will say that he is the worst president of all time (thats actually james buchanan the president before lincoln)
    You ask a democrat and they will say he is the best president since FDR ( Not true, that would have been Eisenhower)
    You ask someone like me and I say he is just a slightly above average president

• Republicans hate him, indeed.

• I don't hate him, just think that his policies have usually have negative consequences. Man can speak though.

• No but I think the novelty of him has worn off and I especially dislike some of the race baiting comments he makes.

LIke after the 2 Black guys were shot by cops, yes it was tragic but how many more are shot by other Black people in Chicago and elsewhere?

Then a Black sniper shoots 5 cops. 5!! And he basically has nothing to say except blaming cops and White people.

he's a joke in my eyes. I knew he was overhyped from the beginning and wouldn't actually change anything for the better

• He's one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

• I don't know he has done so much for our country

• I couldn't stand Obama from day one.

• yes.. he's a POS

• yes because obama wants to take out guns.. AR-15 is a tool to ensure freedom!

• I think most americans dont have many political ideas , they are busy with eating in mcdonalds xD No I'm not offensive not all but most I think like that..

• *saddles up horse (since I'm in Texas and Texas looks like a John Wayne movie)*
      *rides across the dusty plains and tumbleweeds*
      *opens saloon style door*
      *goes to McDonald's to get my daily injection of freedom burger*
      *asked about political ideas from random customer*
      *can't answer him because I'm too busy chewing*
      *gets distracted on monopoly contest on mcdonalds cup*
      *watches TV in McDonalds play freedom propoganda*
      *exits mcdonalds, will return for dinner*
      *horse can't support my weight anymore*
      *roll back home*

Seems legit, since I'm just sure most us Americans are the embodiment of stereotypical obesity and ignorance, right? lol

• Depends who you ask, and different people hate him for different reasons. For instance conservatives hate him because he has a little d next to his name, or some because he's black. A lot of people hate the fact that he let Wall St., off the hook, refuses to prosecute corrupt CEOs, and reniged on Universal Healthcare, essentially giving the insurance companies a bailout. He was re-elected because he was the lesser of two evils.

• some do, there are very hateful people on GAG

• Nope. That mulatto needs to be jailed for all the war crimes he's committed.

What Girls Said 7

• Americans hate anyone they don't agree with.

• Non americans like him.

• I don't hate him.

• I don't know for sure. But I don't hate him, he didn't do anything wrong to me.

• I don't. Why do you say that?

• As you can see below, there are many people who are making hate comments about the guy without thinking that the president himself alone cannot make decisions, it takes the entire political+ governmental system to make a decision.
      I have been seeing people all around making hate comment about the guy. I thought that maybe I am wrong but it was partially wrong, some people do guide there hatred without thinking about the circumstances and pressure that the law and decision makers go through. Blaming and shaming a person on internet forum seems easy for people, instead of contributing in country's betterment.

• Americans will hate anyone in power at the time.

• MHO RIGHT HERE.
      Yeah we do have this ingrained cultural hatred of authority so

• Yes a lot do