Spain vs Japan: who would win this war?

If they ever went to war?

• SpainSpain vs Japan: who would win this war?
    26% (5)11% (4)17% (9)Vote
  • JapanSpain vs Japan: who would win this war?
    74% (14)89% (31)83% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Japan for sure. They're one of the top tech countries and I'm of the impression that Asians get into martial arts from a very young age.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 16

• The Japanese self defense has a larger navy and better aircraft but sustainability the Japanese are weak in that area. They tire out too easily

1|0
    0|0
  • The Japanese military is well equipped and trained, but hasn't any real experience in decades. The JSDF is reserved exclusively for defensive operations, and so they aren't as bloodied as Spain. But Japan is also extremely valuable to the U. S., who has like a fifth of their military there. So if Spain attacked the Japanese mainland, they'd lose.

In any other scenario, they'd win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spain for sure. Japan has been a relatively peaceful country and wouldn't see the attack from Spain. Plus I think their infastrucure sucks there so they buildings woukd all collapse leaving their own homes killing them and not the war. Plus Spaniards are some sneaky bastard xD

0|0
    0|0
  • images.duckduckgo.com/.../

the Spanish foreign legion will roast these japs.

0|0
    0|0
  • man fuck military tech and shit... japan will just dive bomb your ass.. or distract you with their beautiful women until you just say fuck it and stand still

1|0
    0|0
    • Spain has beautiful women too 😍😍

• hahah i guess... but still a bunch of mid 20's women in school girl outfits infront of their infantry and the war is over..

• It takes a simple google search to know how much better Japan's military is than Spain's

0|2
    0|0
  • considering that jpan is no longer allowed to declare war and their armed forces don't make being awol a crime. Spain

0|0
    0|0
  • Apart from the fact, that both nations lack the ability to fight each other properly, I'd say Japan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Japan

1|0
    0|0
  • Japan
    unless you count the NATO in of which they are part of

0|0
    0|0
  • The United States, I'm 100% certain the US would haft to get their nose stuck into this war.

0|0
    0|0
  • japan would fuck spain over in one hour

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan

0|0
    0|0
  • NO MORE WARS! NEVER! EVER! PLEASE!