What was your sudden realization recently?

You either have no sense of humor or never watched HISHE to understand this meme

Take the stick out of your ass and lighten up lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I GET IT!! I SAW IT!! Lmao. Man and to think I used to believe that you were the one with no sense of humor.

Anyway, sudden realization: I need to raise my standards in women a little bit. They used to be way too high and shallow but now they're too damn low -_-.

Most Helpful Girl

• What person who actually read the HP-books would think that shooting Voldemort would work? With his magic he'd just turn the bullets into dust mid-air, or even redirect them back at you. He was one of the greatest wizards in the world, as IF a gun could do ANY sort of damage on him. When properly used, wands are like 100000000 times more effective and deadly than guns will ever be. Smh. WHO made that post? I will personally hunt them down and smack them across the head with my copy of Deathly Hallows.
    Anyway. To get to your actual question. I realized that it's more fun to come back to your apartment after a vacation if it's clean and tidy. Nothing is worse than being exhausted from your trip, coming home, and realizing you have a ton of things to take care of.

• I like how you just skipped the entire question just to respond to the Harry Potter picture

• By answering the entire question with a bunch of sentences about how butt hurt this picture made you then adding the last few sentences like "oh by the way there is an actual question herp derp"

• It was sarcasm omg. Funny how you complain about people having no sense of humor and then you think I was like 100% serious when I posted that sarcastic rant.

What Guys Said 12

• That I will never experience my ideal reality and that even if I did I would probably still feel empty/indifferent after a while.

• i realized 2 major flaws that i have:

1) i tend to judge entire groups on the actions of few
    2) i have to realize that people aren't always going to see eye to eye with me and i have to accept that

• My standards are TOO DAMN HIGH.
    https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Too-Damn-High.jpg

• Lmao at the people who don't understand the meme... pfft 😂
    Probably the truth about the EU and ugly capitalist banking systems.

• That I am a 19 y/o, and therefor an adult, in a country that hates EVERYTHING about me (things I can't change) and I am thoroughly fucked up the ass without lube by life and politicians using my very being as a platform to get votes and approval with without actually caring about me. Or saying I'm an (insert common insult) and I can't escape this shit forsaken country because I have two brothers I can't just abandon, both of which are also fucked for separate and similar reasons and stuck here.

• That im way too nice

• People on this site don't have a sense of humour!

• Governments are like mafia. You pay taxes for protection and security

• That I love poptarts.

• I've suddenly realized that op is a phaggot

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• That it's important to love and feel comfortable with yourself. I felt bad about my body because it wasn't VS model-standard and ended up doing these dangerous, horrible things to it to try and become my vision of "perfect".

After getting a proper test, turns out I'm a healthy, ideal weight and size - all in the green! It was only myself making me feel down, and really, my mental health and wellness is far more important than aesthetics.

:)

• That meme is funny by the way

My most recent realization is that im good enough. I look okay, and i am okay (after years of having terribly low self esteem, i feel so much better having realized this) :)

• Yesterday. When I realized I was 24, kept complaining about not getting laid, and then turning down guys who kept trying to fuck me.

So I went for it. And now I feel no different lol just another memory for the memory bank

• That I really don't give a fuck when I should. :/

• I wish I dated someone from HS because the doods in my university don't do it for me😭

• Dude it's magic, Voldemort could stop a bullet easy.

• Thanks for ignoring the question

• OK but you did not even answer my question

• I did up there I said I've not had any sudden realisations recently, sorry :)

• Summer sucked until now

1 private opinion(s)