Being a human male is unfortunate (today). Do you agree with this?

So many expectations and responsibilities.
So few of it's realizations.
And getting sex is harder unless you know how to play it.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • I say it's as equal unfortunate as being a human female

Most Helpful Girl

• See, the cool thing about questions like this? No matter what yr answer is... you'll always be right!

If you WANT being a man to be "unfortunate"... then, unfortunate it will be.

If you WANT it to be fucking glorious... then, it will be fucking glorious.

__

Look dude.

I COULD sit here and bitch about how men are "no-nonsense" and "no-fuss" while we're just "bitches".

I COULD sit here and bitch about how the majority of male beauty factors are absolutely under yr control, while the majority of female beauty factors are largely matters of heredity and raw fuckin' luck.

I COULD sit here and bitch about how no one in ANY professional context will EVER gossip about "omg what was that man wearing?" and mb even make career-altering decisions accordingly... whereas we deal with that shit constantly.

I COULD sit here and bitch about how the dating game needs to be a quick-draw street hustle for us, because our fertility runs out *fast*... while you all can take yr sweet time, grow older with "character", and still be regarded as "in yr prime" at age 40-45 if you do life the right way.

I COULD sit here and bitch about how sex and dating can sometimes be terrifying things, because of the innate strength differential between women and men -- and even more terrifying because men are so fucking cavalier about that differential, like it doesn't even exist. Until it does.

I COULD sit here and bitch about how we face conflicting expectations of career and family, while the straight-and-narrow path for men is pretty well manicured.

I COULD sit here and bitch... all fuckin day.

I COULD.

I could absolutely decide that to be a woman is to be miserable, disadvantaged, and put-upon.
    And... I'd be right!
    I'd be totally miserable, disadvantaged, and put-upon!

But...

That's no way to fucking live, is it. Fuck no it's not.

I'd rather focus on other stuff.

Stuff like how people generally trust me -- especially around children -- and don't have wary instincts to distance themselves from me until they've run 10,000 tests for perv-proofing.

Stuff like the greater freedom I have in society to express emotions, versus how men are expected to be stoic, impassive, and one-face-all-the-time.

Stuff like women's greater life expectancy, greater social interconnectedness, and higher quality-of-life ratings in general.

Stuff like the awesomeness that is women's fashion, and the way throwing on a new outfit is like throwing on a new day and a new personality.

Stuff like

• multiple orgasms that never endddddd omggggggg

Stuff like feeling my children grow big inside me, and giving birth to them, and nursing them from my own breasts, and feeling my own body change through all of these things along with theirs, and just being *connected* to my children in a way that only a mother could be.

…Basically, all the things that are AWESOME about being a woman.

You get me?
      If I focus on THOSE things… then… poof! Being a woman is suddenly pretty fucking awesome dude.

<3

__

So… Yr homework assignment, should you choose to accept it, is this:

1)
      Think of every possible ADVANTAGE you enjoy as a man.

My intention here isn’t to hold yr hand or give you an answer key — but, you could start by taking that first list and just turning it around. Then go from there.

2)
      Focus on THOSE things.

3)
      Quit feeling sorry for yrself.
      Self-pity is an outfit that doesn’t look good on ANYONE, mah frennnn.

__

“Stand up and be counted… or lay down and be mounted”
      — Mac Minista

• @lightbulb27 I have found myself for the most part but getting there is a long road with obstacles.
      I understand, that everyone is different and different kind of things work for different people.
      Yes, that's the kind of pressure I get. Upon getting those, I remain silent to remain pure, to remain myself and to remain on my own track, not the one's, that are shoved onto me.

So I see both genders have it equally difficult in different ways.

I shall keep going my own way (not in reference to MGTOW). However I will be the first to walk my own path as nobody has ever walked it before... unless I spot some clues that convince similarity on my course, it will be a good sign either way. But for now, I'm on my own.

• Tx for the MH luv <3

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we don't have it too bad, but it is a tough environment.

It isn't easy for women either.. look at all the girls online and on this site looking for LTR's or whatever and they can't find them. the men aren't trained, and they are suffering. Men are suffering as well, single men and married men.

It's just a messed up state in society since values have declined and family units have eroded.

What Girls Said 6

• Being a human is unfortunate. Better to be some strange monster, at the bottom of the ocean, blissfully unaware of all the suffering of cass domination that sturctures our existence. But, alas, even their sleepful existence is threatened by what threatens us, the eldritch monster, the world-eater, Capital, and its lion head.

• It's no different than it was 100 years ago. Things are just modernized now. Back in the day men were expected to make something of themselves so they could own land. They were pressured to get married to strangers and father sons to carry on the family line. They were expected to take care of that family and carve out a picture perfect life to go with their position. If they didn't have status or a rank in society you were a peasant, a nobody that could only have a nobody for a wife. You worked over 14 hours a day with your hands and made just enough to feed all 10 kids waiting for you at home. Even if your family did have money you always lived under the threat that you would never get your inheritance or the girl you wanted because your family thought she was too beneath you. If you wanted sex, whore houses were plentiful in those days. These days we just call it Tinder.

• Being a human being is unfortunate in general today

• being a human is generally difficult.

• Ya but i mean fuck society, you obviously are letting it get to you

• I don't permit this but they still pressure onto me >.< :|

• Being a human is unfortunate in today's world

What Guys Said 22

• Not really. I get paid slightly more and definitely command more respect than a female in the same position. The expectation and responsibilities were always high partly due to the culture of the old world. Those also come with a bit more power. Because I grew in the United States at this time period I am more free that my father and grandfather. I will push for more equity in our family and community as I and friends take control from the geezers

Having naughty fun is getting easier than ever.

• There's some glaring kind of futility to all endeavour, if one thinks about it. If one stops for half a minute. But most people are hurrying through life, and seem quite content to never question what they're doing on a kind of meta-level.

However the challenge and difficulty in life at least make it interesting. The glimmers of hope, and the shinning of light, that moment when you realise that what you're worrying about is actually rather trivial in the grand scheme of things. Don't believe that women don't have it hard in their own way too. Each life seems easy, until you step in their shoes. A lot goes on behind closed doors. But yes, as a general rule, we males, we need to stop being so silly. We give women and myriad institutions so much power by hanging off them so much. It's important to be able to enjoy just being with oneself. Few can accomplish that.

• I know this will sound sexist, but... here it is... In spite of modern society's attempt to feminize men, and put women in positions of power and influence, in spite of society's attempt to redefine gender and its traditional (perhaps, natural / biologically determined..) social roles, in spite of all of the male / boy bashing and shaming, men being portrayed in the media as idiots, the dimwitted dad, the vilification of masculinity, demonizing everything that is masculine as primitive, uncivilized, violent, perverted.. etc

IN SPITE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE and much much more (unfair treatment in family court, losing your kids, your house, paying the ex-wife lifetime alimony.. etc )... This is still a man's world. Every attempt by feminism, by so called "progressive" liberals, to level everyone down to the same level, imposing their unnatural demands on society, is failing. It creates instability and chaos in society. Notice how women in positions of authority, especially in positions of authority over men, adopt a very masculine persona.

I see it often, in my profession. They adopt a masculine demeanor, masculine tone, in the way they express themselves. That's only natural. The natural, normative order, the biological norm, for authority and dominance in our species, is male. Masculine. Hence if you are fortunate enough to be born a male , you have an advantage.

You're more capable, in many areas, than women. And you don't have to worry about getting pregnant. In spite of all of the liberal clap trap attempts to force "equality" on everybody, in the end, biology, nature, will win. It's futile. Men rule, patriarchy is natural, hence its better to be a member of the dominant gender.

• Being a guy is great

• I don't find it unfortunate, not at all. Sure, girls make way too many generalizations; all guys want is sex.. But guys aren't exactly proving them wrong. I stopped caring what gender I were a long time ago, and just began being "me".

• "I stopped caring what gender I were a long time ago, and just began being "me". "

That's a great way to look at it and that will work for me :) Cheers!

• getting laid is a science my good man.. you just need to understand the elements involved with sleeping with each woman is different and try to isolate the variables.. Once you have the proper formula its easy... oor you can man?

• You make a lot of sense! Thanks for telling brother :) !

• Count me as interested. But PM me in short and informational breakdowns because I don't like reading repetitive books (:

• Stop complaining and do useful stuff, things get better :)

• I don't think it's just men

• Um... No...

In my personal experiences and opinion, being female is hard as hell and sucks.

• nah, because even if the going get's tough, I still pride myself for being masculine

• Not in my world lol

• Yep, we have burden of sex. If we don't do it world will extinct, whole human kind is dependent on that small organ.

• Except many of us never get laid but that doesn't stop the population from growing :P

• Yep marriage thing is bitchy but you can always continue to fool them, you really want to commit then just dump her and get new one, again play and dump.

• Yep.
      Seems like the only way to maintain long-term relationships, that won't last forever. That's the way to live today.

• i disagree girls can play their tricks we can play ours.

• Disagree

• The male gender is fucked in today's society.

• I can't disagree more.

There demand for men who really know how to fuck well has never been higher.

• It is. Especially if you're white. Heaven forbid if you are a white, heterosexual male. I can just breathe and, in the right setting, have some maniac tell me to check my privelege. Like no, fuck you! If you really sit down and think about it, there's benefits tacked onto any race/gender/occupation/so forth. But I will say women reap far more benefits than men ever will until this wave of PC fanaticism blows over.

• Ah booo hooo. Lmfao. Want a bro hug? Stop acting so defeating and weak. You're 21 boyo.

• Getting sex is hard? That's your problem in life dafauq dude?

• Being a guy is the coolest thing in the world... even if society tries to bring you down, calls you creepy, ridicules you in all adverts and sees you as less worth than a female...

• You mean in Western societies, I presume.

• Yeah.. if you're ugly