Is it possible to not remember doing something while really drunk?

So me and my cousins were drinking tons last night and they told me i did some weird shit that i can't remember doing, The last thing i remember was sitting outside drinking/smoking with them and then I have a vivid memory of them coming upstairs and finding me covered in sick. I've been drunk before but i remember everything that happens usually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely it's possible. Actually it's very possible

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, its called blacking out. you're fine one minute then you're doing crazy stuff not remembering what's happening but think you're fine while you're doing it. it takes me like 15 drinks to start getting like that, for you 6 or 7 would probably do it. since you're 18 and don't drink much, 4 could possibly do it. less if you have no weight, less if you have no food, less if you don't drink water between drinks. drinking's terrible, cannabis is the way. no blacking out, no hangovers, no alcohol poisoning.

What Girls Said 1

• Jap usually from binge drinking

• i dont binge drink though, i only get drunk rarely.

What Guys Said 2

• Blackouts are a sign of a drinking problem.

• lol i dont have a drinking problem.

• Then you don't have blackouts and no, it isn't possible.

• of course its possible. everyone experienced that

• Usually i remember everything though