Guys! Would you rather date an 18 year old girl who looks like she's in her mid-20s or a 32 year old woman who looks in her late teens?

• 18 year old.
  • 32 year old.

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'B" cause I already am ha ha ha

When I first saw her I thought she's in her early 20s and I cursed myself for liking her ha ha and ofcourse the moment I laid my eyes on her I started talking to her, just to realize that she's been eyeing me (like the rest of the girls there) the moment I set foot to work the very first day lol (still... she's a decade younger than me - that's eating me up...)

• Thank you for liking my opinion young lady :)

• Thank you for the MHO GAG :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't it depend on the guy's age?

What Guys Said 5

• More maturity AND looks young? Don't get me wrong, we're all nostalgic for that innocence and sense of wonder. But we tend to forget how stupid and overly emotional we were as teens. I've already done that. Time for a new experience.

• Neither.

• I voted b

• The one who looks like she's in her late teens obviously. It means she's not the anxious type.

• If its a date then the chick at my age... for a sensual fucking seminar, id go for the youthful MILF!

What Girls Said 1

• They should date the 18...