Why do I love women so much?

I mean i love the way they walk, talk, how emotional they can be, their prettiness, their softness, their smell, etc. etc. I am so attracted to it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called being a heterosexual male. Welcome to life my friend

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 12

• Many a philosophers has asked this question - Us men must have been very bad in a previous life - Joking aside most of us are very attracted to a type, yours happens to be women.

• I'm the same way. They are fucking amazing. But never will understand them lol

• Because you are a man and we are wired to be that way. Women are a beautiful specimen, far more attractive than men with there curves etc. Its hard not to feel like you need to look after and protect them.

• Hormones - you see a woman, some chemical gets released in the hopes that it's going to make you make a baby, your brain goes "I love that!"

Romantic isn't it :)

• me too but dont tell them that, they need to love us too.

• because theyre so fucking sexy and feminine

• This is so cringe dude. omg lmfao

• Keep thrusting

• You like that out of all things? U could be gay lol

• Cause they have a vagina

• You don't love women. You just love the nuts that they help you bust. Busting all kinds of nuts. All kinds.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more