Did Portugal deserve to win to France?

Gooo portugal!!! we are the besttttt

• yes
  • daah yes the france team look like the second Africa...
  • obviously yes poor cristiano ronaldo suffer a lot today
iahhh ganhanhos ganhamos uauuauauauuauaua

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Doesn't matter how you win. If you're the champions you obviously had a game plan and stuck to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that will only increase their ego.
    I hope they don't pass the group phase in the Confederations Cup 2017 in Russia.

• Germany will win the Confederations Cup next year

• @TaureanBull81 In 2019 I'll have some international football to watch. :) Since 2005 the odd years have been difficult as Germany has not been in any confederation cups and always just waiting for the euro cup after a World Cup has ended and the World Cup after the euro has end.

• @Pacificblue62
      Don't forget that Germany has World Cup Qualifiers starting in September/October this year so you have that to look forward to before the Confederations Cup in June next year πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

What Guys Said 23

• France team look like a second Africa? Welcome to the consequences of colonialism: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1369b949c8.jpg

• Yes they totally deserved the win. This wasn't the best Portugal team but they played as a unit and not individuals.

• Hahaha no Portugal didn't deserve to win the Euros at all! You barely scraped through the group stage with 3 draws. Won in extra time against Croatia in the Round of 16, lucky to beat Poland on penalties in the Quarter Final, only win in regulation time against Wales in the semi final and again win in extra time in the final against France!

I wouldn't say Portugal is a good time plus you rely on Cristiano Ronaldo way too much!

Next year at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia, if Portugal is grouped with Australia we'll beat you!

Why? Because the Socceroos do not rely on one player to win their matches plus we play a good tactical team formation and game 😆

• If Portugal rely on Cristiano Ronaldo, they wouldn't win. I'm sure you know that he had to quit after 30 minutes because of a French player.
      And he wasn't the one who scored the goal.

• @menina
      If Australia and Portugal meet one another at the Confederations Cup next year it'll be a good game to watch 😊

Both countries are Champions now πŸ‘

• Yes, it will be :) And I'm going to watch it, for sure!

Yes, they are!

• Secound Africa? That's rascit , and Portugal just won by luck I swear just luck actually germany deserved to win the cup not Portugal who reached the finals by luck I swear they win just by luck and Germany should have won France

• They were very well organised as a team and were coached well so on the night didn't deserve to be beaten. So probably just shaded it on the deserve to win but to be honest for the neutral, it was a terrible match. I don't begrudge them title.

• Yeah , extra time or not , they deserved it

• Considering the shot, they do.

• I love the sport, but I don't know how people think a1-0 after 90+ minutes of interesting 😑. I always feel cheated watching the sport

• 2nd Africa? I'l give you 5 minutes to justify that comment, otherwise I'm calling it racist ignorance at it's worse!

• Im happy
    Gooo portugal :)

• The team who scored a goal more won. Simple as that. And I can't say I feel much sympathy for france to be honest considernig how much they were playing unfair and rough throughout the tournament.

• No, France played much better and had a streak of bad luck. Portugal shouldn't even have been in the final. Oh well, at least it didn't end in a penalty shootout...

• Not a cristiano fan but he did a lot to get his team in the finals then suffered a injury at the start of the game. They (he) deserved it.

• Yes, they scored more than France I don't get this idea of how a team deserves a win even though they score less the point of the game is to score don't care how good you are if you can't score you'll never win.

• I dont like lawn fairies all that much

• Well, yes, since Portugal earned it. And I may dislike Cristiano Ronaldo for being a douche, but his team did deserve it.

• is not a douche , most people think that he's rude maybe because his expressions , but he's not like that. Hecame from a poor family so people judge him all the time

• I mean yeah they won fair and square.

• GanhΓ‘mos !!! XD
    Γ‰s tuga, carago?

• ya I i mean jabba kept him as a prisoner

• Depends. They did get easy games. I mean the only real difficult team was France. Everyone else was expected to beat. The luck of the draw and being on the less difficult side of it

• France cheats by enrolling in their team players born in their colonies or ex colonies.
    That is cheating. So, yes, good that they didn't win.

• I doubt you even know much about football

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know what was even going on lmfao

• What do you mean by the "second Africa"?

But yes, Portugal deserved to win. They made a big effort and it was fair.

• idc about soccer but my friend Carl won't talk to anyone bc he's so mad that france lost xD

• Yes, absolutely. Although I'm not much of a football fan, I did watch it; I thought that Portugal wiped the floor with France. I have to admit that I was cheering for France.

• Lol what a racist thing to say "France looks like the second africa".
    And no Portugal didn't deserve victory. France missed 8 goals in total and they would've won if the arbitrator didn't make such huge mistakes.

• And don't forget about how Portugal reached the finale. How did that happen?--oh sorry yeah luck.

• It was all a damn bet.

• The poor Ronaldo cry all the time really XD
    He cry because he win and he would have cry if he lost haha
    It's been 12 years he wait for this cup

• Yes, they were pretty good!
    France played well, but I supported Portugal.

• Second Africa?

• most people say that look the second frica becaus emost players aren't french , they are African descedents and others look like they come from cold countries.

• I guess so. They earned it