Have you ever been this drunk?

Most Helpful Girl

• lel XD

I have gotten drunk to the point of falling dead asleep in a normal position on the coach. Where a cop came by and was talking to a roommate about this other roommate issue. I had no knowledge of that going on during. XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Logic dictates that if you were that drunk you wouldn't remember it without pictorial evidence - Since I grew up before internet and mobile phone videos I was lucky but can I say with conviction that it never happened to me because I did like my beer, I would have to say no and acknowledge it could have happened.

What Girls Said 11

• lmfaoooooo

• Been there done that. I could go on forever about the crazy stupid shit I've done when drunk. That is brilliant by the way 😂

• Holy shit I've seen some drunk mother fuckers in college but that's pretty damn bad. 💯

• lol, nope, but I've seen this video before lol, looks mighty uncomfortable

• No I'm 16 I've never been drunk

• Omg lmaoooooo 😂😂😂

• That is freaky!!

• You don't even need to watch the video, just see "Russian" and say no. 😛

Once I was so drunk I passed out with my head on my hands in the shower, though. Then fell on the damn floor buck ass naked.

• I've never been drunk.

• Nope. Once I puked 3 times. But that was it.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 18

• Nope, I have never drank more than 2 to 3 cans of beer on average when hanging out with friends. And I'm not a hard liquor person, so getting drunk is not something I had experienced or been through yet.

• i can´t even begin to imagine the back pain when he wakes up xD luckily i always ended up in a bed or on a couch :P

• Honestly sometime I feel YouTube was invented just so that Russian and Japanese people could post the crazy shit that goes on in their countries for the rest of the world to see.

• I've never been drunk. That video was scary lol

• Lol I just knew it was gonna be a Russian, few drink harder then them.

• *slowly raises hand*

More than once

• Can't remember if i did.

• Well, glad to know the exorcist was a true story 😂😂😂. Dat back action doe 😂😂

• One very depressed night a few months ago, I got probably as drunk as I could without being hospitalised, and I just ended up lying on the ground

• I have now literally seen it all. LMAO

• nope lol

• Fuking Russians just lol. Dude looks like he got the devil inside him being bent like that.

• Lol nahh

• Are we sure he;s not dead? lol

• Rofl wtf...

he's gonna choke on his own vomit

• Damn LOL! He must have chugged a whole bottle of Vodka.

• I don't drink, so no.