Have you ever been this drunk?

1|0
12|19

Most Helpful Girl

• lel XD

I have gotten drunk to the point of falling dead asleep in a normal position on the coach. Where a cop came by and was talking to a roommate about this other roommate issue. I had no knowledge of that going on during. XD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Logic dictates that if you were that drunk you wouldn't remember it without pictorial evidence - Since I grew up before internet and mobile phone videos I was lucky but can I say with conviction that it never happened to me because I did like my beer, I would have to say no and acknowledge it could have happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• lmfaoooooo

1|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that. I could go on forever about the crazy stupid shit I've done when drunk. That is brilliant by the way 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit I've seen some drunk mother fuckers in college but that's pretty damn bad. 💯

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, nope, but I've seen this video before lol, looks mighty uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm 16 I've never been drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg lmaoooooo 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That is freaky!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't even need to watch the video, just see "Russian" and say no. 😛

Once I was so drunk I passed out with my head on my hands in the shower, though. Then fell on the damn floor buck ass naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Once I puked 3 times. But that was it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Nope, I have never drank more than 2 to 3 cans of beer on average when hanging out with friends. And I'm not a hard liquor person, so getting drunk is not something I had experienced or been through yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can´t even begin to imagine the back pain when he wakes up xD luckily i always ended up in a bed or on a couch :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly sometime I feel YouTube was invented just so that Russian and Japanese people could post the crazy shit that goes on in their countries for the rest of the world to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been drunk. That video was scary lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I just knew it was gonna be a Russian, few drink harder then them.

0|0
    0|0
  • *slowly raises hand*

More than once

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember if i did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, glad to know the exorcist was a true story 😂😂😂. Dat back action doe 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • One very depressed night a few months ago, I got probably as drunk as I could without being hospitalised, and I just ended up lying on the ground

0|0
    0|0
  • I have now literally seen it all. LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • nope lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuking Russians just lol. Dude looks like he got the devil inside him being bent like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nahh

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we sure he;s not dead? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Rofl wtf...

he's gonna choke on his own vomit

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn LOL! He must have chugged a whole bottle of Vodka.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink, so no.

0|0
    0|0