What should I do about my very weird neighbors?

I live in a townhouse but the neighbors next door that I share a wall with bought their townhouse. They have lived here for about a year now. Its a teenage girl, her mom and her dad. Her parents are pretty young (mid 30s). I swear to god all these people know how to do is scream at each other. They do this from the moment they get up till they go to bed its constant yelling and screaming. Its the only way they communicate. The dad antagonizes the daughter a lot by teasing her and makes the daughter scream back. They all swear at each other. The dad and mom also talk about sex a lot very loudly and I can hear the daughter screaming "stop being so fucking gross and get a life!!" They always blast their TV or music. They call their animals very weird names. Earlier today the mom went outside to look for their dog that escaped the fence (after all the yelling in the house about the dog getting out) and was yelling "wheres my sexy little mama" then the daughter came out later looking for the cats and was yelling "come here cutie with an aching bootie" and was chasing her cat through the yard. Earlier this week, the dad screamed out the door to god only knows who, about being on welfare and being loud and white trash piece of shit bust your head open baseball bat". When the parents go out and the daughter is home alone (her room is right by my living room), the daughter blasts all this obnoxiously loud rap music for hours on end and screams and yells and talks to someone named "Justin" and talks about sex and how horny she is and all this very weird shit. Whats funny is I never hear anyone talk back to her. The parents also yell about how lazy the daughter is, what a piece of shit she is, what a loser she is for having no friends, and how disgusting her room is and call her a hoarder. Whenever they see me outside they go in their car and quickly pull out of the driveway. What would you do about these people?

Their living room is where my finished basement is and thats where I hear most of the yelling and things and the daughters bedroom is where my living room is
This is a very dysfunctional family and I feel bad for the daughter but I also don't want to get involved. I'm not sure if they moved from a trailer park prior to moving here lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a homeowners association, maybe there are rules they have to follow. Most residential areas have no time limit for quiet hours, so if they are screaming and fighting all the time you can call the police when ever you want. I just moved from an apartment where I lived for 12 years because the last 5 I had 3 really noisy upstairs neighbors. Stopping and pounding all the time. I tried to stay and "fight" it, but nothing really got done. There really isn't much you can do. If you start calling the police, I would be worried about retaliation. Looking back, I never should have stayed in the apartment as long as I did. I should have moved long ago. I know purchasing a town house is different, but I really recommend moving if these people are that bad.

What Guys Said 3

• Call police. My grandparents and I live in a townhouse and were told that if we hear any suspicious activity, screaming, loud music, and other things that should not be happening then we should call police.
    And if your neighbors have other neighbors who are able to hear all this then you can team up.

• Don't you have a property manager who can deal with their inappropriate behavior?

• Um... think I'd move

What Girls Said 1

• I would call the cops and video record them as proof to show. That is NOT normal behavior! What a bunch of fucking weirdos. Maybe the cops can evict them