Do you agree with this meme?

Do you agree with this meme?
What do you think?

For the record I created it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Spot-on.
    Feminism is a malignant tumour that plagues N. American modern society.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• if you have no idea what a feminist is, then sure this is absolutely correct.

• Men's issues won't exist when we deconstruct the gender binary and overthrow capitalism

• Really? I must agree to disagree.

• You're still using words like 'male' to refer to gender: Gender and sex are DIFFERENT THINGS

Hegemonic gender roles are such that nobody can conform to them; thus everyone is made to feel less-than.

You could explain gender dysphoria as resulting from people constantly being told that their body is 'wrong' for the ways that they feel and behave, which are to do with both nature and nurture. Similarly to the way people societies deem ugly might experience dysphoria.
      Trans people definitely show that you can't determine someone's gender for them by the way they are raised, and also that your body doesn't determine your gender. David Reimer is a horrific case, but so are cases of intersex babies having their natural bodies altered to fit into a binary that excludes them, and so are cases of trans people being denied the right to decide what to do with their own bodies.
      Some trans people are dysphoric, some aren't. Both are valid

• Like I said at the beginning, we will have to agree to disagree. I think that both of us have done our research and have come to polar opposite conclusions. That doesn't mean that either of us are lazy or uninformed (quite the opposite as we both have read various studies). Yet in the light of all of our facts, we have come to different conclusions. I feel that I can't convince you otherwise and I am always interested in new information, (in fact if you come across something new PLEASE let me know, as I find this subject fascinating but the information you have presented to me is neither new nor compelling enough for me to change my position.

I certainly believe in an open mind, and looking at new facts. So I will wish you the best (I would also like to follow you as we both have similar interests even though we are on different sides of the isle, so to speak.)

Good day.

• No, I think people can cooperate. Both can be concerned with human rights with different focus areas. Like a feminist helping women in third world countries prevent AIDS from being raped and a man working to save boy soldiers.

• Nope

What Guys Said 4

• Lmfao. Feminist.. eww

• wholeheartedly. SJW knows nothing about male issues except whjat she has read or have been told what they are like and thats where they get all their one sided (mis) information from

• Yes, I do.

• Nagga that 75% off anyone because 3/4 of people dont give a shit about anyones issues