I just bought a wetsuit, what are some fun things to do while wearing it?

820

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• Deep sea diving is all. One girl posted on here if it was ok to wear a wetsuit to a water park. It cracked me up.

• i think that you should do your weekly shopping in it and wear a mask and snorkel and when people say something to you just shout back in histerics that your all going to drown from the incomming tidal wave, plus film it and put it on youtube lol

• go for a bike ride and tell people that its the latest in cycling fassion or if you have a motor bike go out on that in it? so many things you can do just let us know how you get on and what you do

• go for a job interview in it. (i know that i would empoly some one if they turned up to an interview in a wetsuit lol)

• so did you ever decide what to do in your wetsuit? if so would love to hear how you go on?

• Have gay fish sex...

https://youtu.be/UhJteYnoLBI

• Aside from the obvious.
    Fight crime?

• Surf, girl!

• Fart in it and see it ever leaves the wetsuit or until you take it off 😂

• how can I fart on command? i'm not a weirdo, lol

• Lol that's a whole different subject. Lots of training 😉 and yessss I'm a weirdo 😜 but a cool one 😎 hahah
      Eat the magical fruit! Beans lol. or eat something that makes you gassy then put it on.

• Fucking swim -_- what else walk around with a camel toe, i dont really know. U have a nice body by the way

• Lmaoo why the fuck would u buy that

• to keep me warm in the ocean?

• Surf in California.

• Fart...

• get wet x

• go to your local shopping centre in it? you could always put a dress over the top of it and pretend that it is a set of leggings that you are wearing?

• instead of the naked cheff you could be the wetsuited cheff?

• Wtf.

• hnnng...

• aha u got taller

• Find a hot guy friend, the throw a leg over him.

• golden showers ;)

• if you surf you have to pee in it. Its good when the waters cold since it warms you up

• ewwwwww, no

• its true you don't take it off in the ocean lol

• Easily kick people😉😃😂

• haha how does that work now?

• Because the clothes are fitting well so they won't hinder like a skirt or shorts would 😞😞

• ohhh I guess, it's pretty rubbery though!!!

• Get wet 😂

What Girls Said 7

• Swim.

• Or
      Apparently take photos. So fuck if, night out!
      Let's go!

• hahaha yeah I'm far from water at the moment, just bored looking for some creative answers lol

• Okay. Roll in paint and then roll on a canvas and see what art you create.

• I feel like u should know that answer...

• take more pics and post on gag
    duh?

• You can go snorkeling in the pool :)

• that's too boring haha, anything else I can do? I have to wait a month before we go to the ocean, so I've got some time :)

• You can practice getting used to it :) they do take some time getting used too

• I think you knew well before buying wetsuit. So do accordingly.

• my plan was to go to the ocean, but that's not until next month, so I have some time to be creative, any ideas? :)

• Um anytbing in the water? I feel like this question is so obvious there must be some kind of trick

• the trick is to be creative, since I'm far from water at the moment and I'm just excited to have bought the suit!!! :)

• Surfing
    Diving
    Swimming

• I'm a bit far from water at the moment, looking for some creative things :)

• Then why the heck did you buy a wet suit?

• I will be going in the future, just right now I'm at my house and excited with my new purchase, looking for some ideas!