Anyone ever seen one of these things knocking around at night time? (Around 12pm - 3am ) ?

Anyone ever seen one of these things knocking around at night time ? (Around 12pm - 3am ) ?

I saw one in my garden once at night as i was walking through my kitchen looking for something to eat and it freaked me the f out as soon as i saw it so i liked turned around straight and i was like "noooope"

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like a Nazgul from LotR. Hide your rings. Be ready when the other 8 come.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Srsly? 😂

• Yah , like during ramadan i went down stairs to for suhoor to get something to eat (my kitchen overlooks my garden) as i was making a sand which i saw one of these things at the back of my garden and it was freaky af

• @Omar5881 i already know of the source , i know what it contains and where it is , you do not , hence the point in you looking at , i already know of it you don't , evidently

• nope never seen these

• I just got ready to go to bed.

Brother in law and sister comes in and shares a scary story and discusses some psychological stuff.

And now I see this.

I am definitely having a nightmare tonight.

What Guys Said 9

• I think it was probably was some really desperate or really drunk homeless person trespassing in your garden. Next time if they won't leave call your local security or police on them.

• Yep. They're selling 10 a g

• Maybe you're just seeing figures. Or maybe he's just a harmless mug

• Nope, nope and nope.

• U mean drug dealers? Lol

• Seriously if I saw that between 12 and 3 am, I would crap myself.

• nope

• yep but it got scared of me cause im such an alpha

• Yea I saw them downtown buying flafel from Abu Jubara and then taking selfies on the Romanian stadium.😂