If there was a worldwide gender war, men vs women, who would win?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• men obv. most of the women would surrender before the war begin becuz they don't like violence. so we would just have to defeat the butch lesbos

• Dude, maybe I just know some crazy people, but the women and girls I know are not afraid of violence.

• I have no interest in fighting a 45+ year old man. Fighting you would be like fighting my dad. I was simply hoping to see an answer to her question, which you still haven't given.

• @Cherokeehp wtf. I'm not even close to being 45.

What Girls Said 6

• When the last girl is dead, and you've won your prize,
    good luck making more humans when all you have is guys.

• It rhymes! That's beautiful!

• I didn't notice that it rhymes. Guess I should upvote you.

• The questions on here are getting a bit dumb. Keep up the rhyming!

• Everyone loses because a gender war would force reproduction rates to take a huge nosedive. The human race goes extinct a few generations later.

• Well... planet earth would be the ultimate winner. All females would be gone, and males cannot reproduce by fucking each other in the butt... so after a generarion or two, the human race would be extinct.

• We'll just take the best looking girls as slave and use them to reproduce.

• I'd destroy you first.

• Men and then in about 6 months they'd be going "holy crap what have we done?"

• Wemem we would nag u to death lol

• I kid kid it depends what kinda war like guns bombs or swords and bows

• Depends on how this war is to be waged.

• Nuclear, biological.. However you want to play it.

• @Raymond_Reddington there are idiots in every bunch.

What Guys Said 17

• Lol you ask that like it's an actual question, men would win the war, war has always been our prime business pretty since our creation.

And we have more soldiers in the armed forces, meaning skilled, trained soldiers, women have very few, even fewer that have seen and fought in actual combat. Women currently hold no if very little place in the worlds most elite and toughest military units. Men on the other hand that's not the case.

We're stronger, faster, keener senses and awareness of our surroundings. Women's maternal instincts and natural compassion could be used agaisnt them, quite easily.

Women would be fairly equal with us in marksmanship but if it came to hand to hand, they'd be annihilated, plain and simple.

If it came down to a true and blue war, I'm sorry ladies but you'd lose, saying you wouldn't give us a good fight, but your fates would be sealed.

• Wouldn't it be men who would win? Not sexism or anything but it's a fact that more men have had experience and training with firearms and many more have been enlisted in the military.

• Men simply because there are more men in the armed forces and they are far more skilled than their female counterparts.

• If it was a war involving physical strenght and killing, then men would certainly win. Just human race would definetely end if we killed all women. Any gender war would doom us all.

• Planet Earth

• The gender that was built for and has fought all wars.

• Not us...

• hmmmmmmmm

• Lmfao man only if this happen, Ima keep y'all as my slave and form a army like that dude from gamr of thrones khal drogo lol

• if its a physical one. men would obviously win

• No one comes out of that okay,
    The human race is fucked

• men won already

• We all would loose in this war. I don't think there's any winners

• LOL. There is no winner. Men and women are yin and yang. One can't exist without the other.

• Men, obviously and near instantly.

Look, in wars most people live. Every german did not die in ww2. So it's not like women would fight to the death. In fact, they'd surrender far, far sooner. So a few women would fight and get wiped out and the rest would surrender. Asssuming we've reached the point of 'gender war', we'd then, presumably, go back to some extreme 'female are possessions' world. There would be a shortage of women, so actually dating and hooking up would vanish. There'd be some prostitutes, and the rest would be married off. Their husbands might love them, but they'd treat them as beneath them. Daughters would get arranged marriages.

Next question?

• There would be so much gay victory sex after.

• wtf is this gender war shit... are we 5 years old in a back garden.