Do guys on tinder expect girls to hook up with them?

If I meet up with a guy I met on tinder, would he expect me to hook up with him? Also, I just started tinder and I haven't selected a profile pic yet and I don't want my face in it cause I don't want people from my area to know that I have a tinder. so I wanted to do one of just my body like a bikini pic or something. And I feel like if it's a bikini pic, people would take it the wrong way and think that I just want a one night stand or something. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well kinda. Like I wouldn't nessesarily expect that every girl is going to be interested in fucking me specifically. However, I would ssume if they aren't fucking me, they are probably fucking some other guy on tinder. Or at the very least they are exchanging nudes with other guys on Tinder.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like that on every dating site. You're going to have all sorts of men trying to get in your pants before they know your name. Just learn to weed through them and only talk to the ones that interest you. You're under no obligation to give them the time of day if they give you bad vibes. Many will simply try and talk to you because you're fit enough to wear a bikini. The most you can do is put what kind of relationship you're looking for in the bio. There are website with advice and tips you can research too. Most of them are aimed at men but there are few scattered sources for women too. Good luck.

What Guys Said 16

• If I saw a bikini pic, I would think someone looking for a hook up - I think Tinder is different for each person maybe even age groups, I was on it and I found people my age where quite serious about dating and hoping any meeting would develop into something, most comments were only serious guys please - If you go for a body pic, I might pic an outfit you look good in but not too sexy and in remarks say you want more than a hook up.

• I don't, and I think that attitude caught a few girls I've met off-guard. I just have no expectations when it comes to ladies these days

• Yeah, no one I know uses tinder to get a girlfriend. They're just looking for girls to have casual sex with

• Thats what tinder is for

• I think a lot of them do. Since it seems to be a superficial app

• Yeah pretty much lol

• obviously,,, why else would i be on tinder?

• Strictly look for hook ups lol

• That's what the fucking app is for.

• Its flirting app, so most likely yeah

• I mean, what's the point of Tinder otherwise?

• I personally dont, but its safe to assume that they want to hook up to be blunt

• I would.

• guys generally think girls on tinder are looking for fun, and not anything serious

• of course why else?

• Well tinder is about making your decision based off only looks so that doesn't exactly scream relationship dating website.

Yes like 95% of guys on tinder are there for sex and will not do a relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• guys on tinder are actually looking to hookup...
    https://i.imgflip.com/wumh0.jpg

• I've been using it for more than half a year, met a few guys in person. Actually not all the guys are looking for hook up. Some are looking for girl friend seriously, and some are looking for friends. I was surprised but it's really good for me because I'm not born here and I just went to ESL so tinder is actually a good way to make friends. Also if you want you can have a date, one night stand... But it's not only for hook up. I tried other apps as well but tinder is the best so far.

I also think you don't need to be heaitated to use tinder, a lot of my friends use it. Just let you know, I personally don't think it's good to use body pics only... If I see a guy only with body pics, I feel this guys is not confident, he just wanna show his body, or he's looking for hook ups. So I recommend you to use selfie with beautiful smile! :)

• Does a bear shit in the woods?