Are you guys good at something?

Be it sports, talents, career, or things like making origami... I can't seem be good at anything it is either mediocre or average nothing exceptional.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm good at lots of stuff, cooking, poetry, painting, weaponry, martial arts, there are lots of things I'm bad in though to.

Just keep trying, everyone has something they are good at.

• Nice I've tried martial arts too... what martial arts did u take or learn?

• Wow you're the guy that someone will never messed up to.

• Lol probably.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• One of my favourite articles: norvig. com/21-days. html

If you want to be good at something you need to do it a lot. It's really helpful if you like doing it, because then it's easy to do it a lot.

To get real good at stuff, you need looots of practice. The good thing is that you're only 23, you can get 10,000 hours and still be a youngster ;)

• I'm just doing video games... I quit drawing because I'll only get frustrated... I can only draw anime and not realistic people

• You are good at finding things you aren't good at. Everyone is good at something lol

• football, I play middle linebacker and planning to go far in it and Lifting, I never miss a day baha

• I'm good at writing, joke telling, and being myself.