Girls, for those of who love taking baths, would you like to enjoy a really deep bath?

Check out this clawfoot bathtub!

That could really do you good if you want a deep bath!

If you are looking at this question and you don't like baths, don't leave a comment.
If you are looking at this question and you don't own a bathtub of any kind, save up and buy one.

You can also own a bathtub and have a relaxing massage at the same time using two different types of bath massages: the Champagne Bath Massage and the Caspian Whirlpool Bathtub from American Bath Factory. They have two videos on how they work and how you can relax after a long hard day at work or school, or whenever you want or need a good massage.

A lot of you would probably enjoy it. You could even just sit in there and put in LOTS of bubbles and make it a long hot bubble bath!

5

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• I would love that!! or any bath. My place doesn't have one😞

• Yes I would love it. <3

• I would definitely love that so much I would actually be able to have my entire body in the water

• i don't have a bathtub :/ i only take showers