And dont say girls were raised like that or its in their genes to choose not to be chosen and use animal kingdom theory because then men have are biologically designed to cheat and "reproduce more spreading their genes"
When guys are expected to pay for dates
Work for them
Get a girl to like them
Drop them off and see them off on doors
When girls have only work of deciding if guy is good enough? Lol.. and dont say you do all those things by yourself because let's face it, Guys are still expected to do that and majority do and majority of girls expect them to do so too.
Most Helpful Girl
Well it's been quite a while since I've been single so I'll try to remember...
- Pay for makeup so we can look good on our dates (it's expensive!)
- Figure out an outfit that's flattering without being interpreted as slutty (heels not too high, just the right amount of cleavage lol)
- Worry about safety the entire time. Be sure not to go anywhere alone with a guy we barely know (I always drove myself on dates if I didn't know the guy well)
- Work for him. Yes, girls have to be interesting, too 😉
- Make sure we make a good impression. Don't talk too much, don't talk too little, don't eat too much, don't talk about the future, don't go too far physically too soon, etc. Girls are more heavily judged than you think!
- Try and figure out if he's one of the good guys or if he's a jerk in disguise (this is a tough one)
Also, just gonna throw out there that many women go Dutch nowadays on first dates. And is it really such a big sacrifice to drop a girl off at her house?
But hey, it's pointless to try and compete for who does more work in a relationship. Both sexes have their troubles and expectations, and comparing them is just silly and doesn't get anything done. I only listed women's efforts because you asked, but really the most important thing is finding a person who you genuinely like and wanting to make them happy. 😊0
- Show AllShow Less