Have you ever met spirit or ghost? Have you ever tried summon ghost? Was it successful? Please, share your story?

Most Helpful Girl

• I lived in a haunted bakery as a child. The ghost was called Robert and he used to play the violin. And I've seen ghosts while I was at university. I don't know if they're real but I've seen things for sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never met spirit or ghost.
    Tried to summon ghost and spirit multiple times. Failed.
    There are haunted palaces in my city and there is nothing in them.
    All of this stuff is bullshit.

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty much everyone in my family has encountered the ghost residing in my grandparents' house. As far as trying to summon one, no, nor would I. You never know what's going to come and the thing you summon may not go back to where it came once the summoning is over. Hence the reason you shouldn't do that.

• No. I'm never going to summon a ghost, I am not going to open my house up to the dead. Who the hell would want to talk to spirits?

You could invite an evil spirit into your home and you wind up being tied to a bed and being whipped (not in the sexual way) and you cussing out a Reverend or pastor!! I'm not doing that shit. Let the dead rest and not come over my house. 😑

What Guys Said 0