Why do you like Donald Trump?

Lmfaoo. Slayed. Trump 2k16!

• Trump 2k16!!
  • Hilary 2k16 (I'm a third-wave feminist and Social Justice Warrior)

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't read. Go trump.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I do not like Trump, and I am both an anti-feminist and a Mens Rights Activist. My issue with Trump is certainly more deep then that...
    He spews hatred and bigotry
    He has threatened to default on the national debt
    are probably my two biggest issues.

• i am a feminist and Woman's rights activist (kidding) and i agree with you -don't forget his take on the heroship of Senator McCain, (with whose politics i don't always agree) but no one can argue that he wasn't a great hero. Or making fun of a disabled journalist (I still can't believe that). Or his racist over the top comment RE a judge. Or his purported business sense and consequent bankruptcy of his businesses. I could go on. The list gets longer almost every time he opens his mouth. Do we really want to reduce the Presidency to that kind of undignified behavior?
      I agree that Hillary has many many blemishes too, But a commentator (very very conservative too) put it this way: "This year we are making a choice between a very flawed career politician who is running to be president, and a racist demagogue who is running to be a dictator".
      I will vote for the person who wants to be president. It is really the only safe vote we can make.

• @ Asker, cool glad you like it. MRA men's right's activist.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 23

• Trump 2016 and to answer your question would be a very long and detailed answer and I'm way to tired lol.

• Trump 2016!
    And it's funny seeing all these limp wristed, 'ultra-tolerant' libtardians get their bigot hate on :)

• what a great poll?
    why do i like trump? because he looks hilarious

• Clinton is actually the less anti-capitalist candidate. Even though Trump is, on the whole, an even worst fascist and socialist than Clinton, the destructive consequences of his fascism and socialism would be e falsely blamed on capitalism, because he is a businessman and a Republican. He would be this generation's Herbert Hoover.

• I think trump is the better of the two.

• LMFAO OMG 😂 😂 😂 😂 that last part OMG that's soo funny

• Never spoke to him personally. Still, wears a suit. I'd maybe have dinner with him, see where it goes.

• The whole election is such a joke, if I was an American I would vote chair.

www.ikea.com/PIAimages/0122106_PE278491_S5.JPG

• I don't like him, I tolerate him and see him as the best alternative to Hillary.
    Gary Johnson is my guy.
    I was originally a Rand Paul supporter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2NjKp2ayyU

• 0|0
  • I just feel sorry for Americans that they don't have a better alternative choice!

• We did have a better choice with Bernie Sanders, but sadly the Democratic primary was rigged so only Clinton could win :(.

• @llorando that is sad, so in this case the better person is not in the running. I see a lot of Bernie Sanders supporters on here.

I am anticipating that a lot of people will not even vote, which is unfortunate! There should be some kind of rule that a minimum percentage of the total population has to vote for the election results to be honored. If it does not exceed the minimum then you get some new candidates to choose from.

• What she means of course is "I want to get paid the same as a man without working". Because feminist = lazy bitch.

• I like that Trump isn't afraid to speak his mind, but that's pretty much it. Hillary is a robot, and Bernie is a career politician, so they're no better.

Gary Johnson 2016!

• I don't. #NeverTrump NeverHillary #BernieOrStein.

• holy crap this made me day LMFAO!

• I hate trump, I hate hilary,
    I'm voting third party

• Over the wall you go midget redhead, Build that wall! Build that wall! Make em pay for it

• I don't and I won't be voting for either one of them.

• I love Donald Trump because he is extremely funny and entertaining. He is my favorite, but I would still vote for Hillary :)

• I dun understand why people DON'T like him.

• Trump will wipe out political correctness ans eliminate American weakness.

• I don't like trump cuz I'm not part of the lowest common denominator he appeals to - retards and trailer trash.

• Trump is stupid, funny, internet meme and premium package of entertainment. I love him <3