Why do females' bedrooms have a smell/odor?

Do other guys notice this too? Sometimes it's a good smell, and other times it's a very bad smell. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because that's usually where they masturbate so it smells like fish

What Girls Said 14

• It's not just women... everyone has a personal odour, which tends to hang around in their room no matter how clean they or their room are. Some people have a strong smell some a lighter one. Some good, some bad, most basically neutral. The more you clean your room and, especially, wash your linens, the less the less strong the smell will be. A lot of single people don't wash their linens enough so the smell hangs around.

• My bf's natural scent is much stronger than mine (men's usually are stronger) so our bedroom smells like him even tho we wash the linens regularly and are both very clean (both of us shower every day).

• @Sara413 We were talking about females, not everyone.

• You asked why... I said why... because we are humans and humans have smells...

• Maybe it's because women tend to use more scented products in their bedrooms? I don't really know. I'm kind of reluctant to say that it's just for that reason, as my brothers' rooms always smelled like Axe and other cheap drugstore colognes. Maybe you're also subconsciously smelling the pheromones she leaves behind.

I've been to a lot of people's houses/apartments and noticed they all have a unique smell, but I haven't been into many bedrooms.

• everyones bedroom has a smell. yours too. :)

• We were talking about females, not everyone.

• but you are asking why there's a smell so you are not talking abut women bc all rooms have the scent of the people in it. it has nothing to do with what sex you are.

• mine smells like perfume, I just love it, feels more.. mine if that makes sense

• Cool, so your boyfriend will smell like you after being there just long enough :)

• @scooogy hahaha never thought about that, but anyways I don't take guys to my place
      though a few confessed to smell their pillow and sheets after I slept over 😐 weird, in a good way... maybe

• They just stick to you, that's good :)

• No clue, the reason mine smells the way it does is because of my cat and I'm having to put her litter box in my room. XD So I try very hard to make it not smell too bad other wise it would bother me.

• Because we wash & change our bedsheets on a regular basis?

• I was also talking about odors, but apparently the females only zeroed in on telling us about the pretty side of it, or at least only wanting us to know that.

• Maybe if you go back over our discussion you'll find it. It was very clear and simple. I'll let you work it out.

• Sorry but that should be your task rn.

• Candles or perfumes. I like how mine smells but I've had someone tell me the smell bothers her. Everyone has different noses. I hate my friend's perfume but she thinks it smells great.

• I haven't noticed it.

• Mine smells like bath and body works

• Mine always smells pretty fucking good. I'm obsessed with different scents lol

• because of perfumes and aromatherapy

• females' bedroom smell good all the time :p

• I can't say I've noticed that

• I don't know... I've noticed the same thing about guys rooms too though... maybe being that the hormones are different from the ones you secrete it makes them easier to smell and pick up. Maybe like a pharamone thing?

What Guys Said 5

• dude, i think everyones room has a certain smell to it

• Like at @sara413 said,
    Everyone has a personal odor,
    Take a vacation then smell your own bedroom and you will notice yours

• To me, smells fruity and like products.

Dudes bedrooms have the same scent. In my experience, worse actually cause body odor is stronger.

• Good smell usually if it's a bad one it's usually they just let one rip in there 😜

• Because girls use scents and shit. I've been in enough girls rooms