Is in the UK dying with anticipation to play Pokemon: GO?

Just curious who else can't stop watching videos on it and cannot wait to play the game.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't until Christmas when I get a new phone because mine won't run it (it's a Blackberry Classic). My boyfriend got an apk file though so I'm living vicariously through his pokemon go experience :')

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to play the game there are other ways xD I couldn't wait so I downloaded the apk file online and now I am successfully disturbing my neighbours at night while looking for pokemon.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to wait until it's officially released, as there'll be more people playing.

I'm quite a social person so I just think it'd be hella fun walking around town catching a Pokemon, then I see someone else doing the same and just have a nice conversation.

I'm always looking for excuses to conversation haha.

• Show All
    • Lol thats awesome but just watch out for team Rocket

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a0Y6dgq_700b.jpg

• Oh shit. Don't worry I'm a master of disguise. Imma dress like a team Rocket grunt.

• Wait it isn't officially out yet? Then what the hell do I have?

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably a downloaded APK or iPhone packaged file. It's not officially out in the UK yet, and they haven't given a date as they don't want to release it until they improve their servers. :(

• Show All
    • Lol good luck bro. So far I have charmander!

• Thanks man, nice!