I've done this before, but didn't really get responses. This is for people who use their phone on here?

Let your phone auto type. Like when you type one word and a suggested word comes up next.
Start with the word "sexy"
Here's mine-
Sexy legs are the most fun you'll have to be a parent or guardian of the day of the time to get a job in the UK and Ireland destinations only one of the bombs went off at the time just hug her and tell her that I have found on our website for cheap flights to the attraction of them do standard of service to our customers with the pain and suffering with a girl who's always be there to help me out with a guy who chills with his wife and shit on here and there are countless posts from men who reject all different types of women go for a picnic with the kids and innocent people who are so horrible

What Guys Said 2

• Sexy GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

Whoa, I didn't say that! Why are you so racist, phone?

• That's because it's not fun.

What Girls Said 1

• Sexy I am not a big fan and the worst part is each one of these girls has wondered if SHE was doing something wrong or if SHE was doing something wrong or if SHE was doing something wrong or if SHE was doing something wrong or if SHE was doing something wrong or if SHE was doing something wrong or if SHE was doing

And it just keeps going like that...

• Haha that one is funny

• Let me try by going with the second suggestion haha

Sexy the same time we have a great deal of their own life energy to produce significant rain and at the frat house and a half hour or so and so on the way home from work and I have come to realize that I never truly worked through the effects of the time to time and money to pay for the rest of the way to get the fuck to the Dr stat.

Lol