Do you ever get hurt by rude things strangers say about you over the internet?

So if strangers over the internet comment rude things on your page, or you got into an internet argument and they start saying mean things, Do you get your feelings hurt?

• Yes, words can hurt. Over the internet or not.
  • I don't give a FUCK what trolls hiding behind their computer screen say about me.
  • It depends on what they say
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what subject it is or how personal it is... Of course I do, I got feelings. I dont try and pretend I dont care just so I appear like a tough cookie non liberal pussy.

What Girls Said 13

• haha.

Nope. Been called ugly twice in the last 3 days on here.

- Quite honest, it just makes me laugh. Try and make me angry. :P Go on

• I don't care. I know I'm pretty and if they insult me it just means they're not.

• If it's only plain rude epithets, it doesn't effect me in any way, because I find it silly to loose one's temper and bash in obvious anger. But if my mistakes is subtly used in irony, honestly it can get me a little, but on internet not so much tho, there will always be sime kind of wire knights ready to fight.

• I don't take it seriously.

• I used to be very sensitive about what people told me over the Internet.
    But now it doesn't matter to me. I will never meet those people, and they have ZERO importance in my life.
    They're just idiots hiding behind a computer screen.

• Sometimes on things that I'm already sensitive about and struggle with. Though I've tried to not care as much.

• Not often.

• Never happened to me, if it does, maybe I'de be annoyed, but definitely not hurt though. Even in the "real" world, I don't care what strangers think of me.. Let alone internet strangers.

• dgaf

• nope.

• Sometimes yes. More than anything it makes me sad because I see a lack of civility in society now.

• I used to. When I first started camming I would get sick about it. I learned not to care.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• Just don't read them, man. Nothing is cheaper than an anonymous opinion, so why would get offended by one?

• i crie everytiem.

• Yes, of course.

• I wish I had enough feelings to worry about some random ass stranger's opinion on the internet and what he has to say about me.

• I don't care at all.