Can a woman be a creep?

Women tend to think this label won't get applied to them... So they do things that would normally be thought of as fucking weird and creepy without having to worry bout being rejected. So what do you think can a woman be a creep?

• Yes
    93% (39)91% (29)92% (68)Vote
  • No
    7% (3)9% (3)8% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• oh yes, definitely.

my boyfriend told me about a date he went on once (before we met) where the girl started crying immediately after sex because he pulled out~ according to him, her words were "you don't want to have babies with me".

(i think he dodged a whole magazine of bullets).

moral of the story, folks: don't stick your dick in crazy... or let crazy stick its dick in you lol.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...1e9681de6acdfbf8d10c07.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • hahah i have another post up bout girl asking me not to use condoms lol... she told me today that she wants to get married and have kids.. she's beautiful, smart and comes from a good family... so i sit here like WTF is goin on

• oh god, let's just say i wish you the best of luck with that one.

ps: if you're still using condoms, check them for tears or holes before sexy-timing this chick.

• haha naw im an old pullout master.. i dont trust condoms as much as i trust myself

• lmao.

More than you know. I creep on about 10 GaG users at any given point in time.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely.
    There is this "fangirl" who found me on lookbook, send me a message about how she loved my style and looks and finally added me on instagram. Not too bad until here, right? But guess what, whenever I buy something and state where I got it (bc promos), she has it a few days later, she even gets her hair dyed and cut to match mine I mean wth is she gonna murder me and take my place some day? That's hella creepy tbh.

0|0
    0|0
    • lmfaooo that's hilariously creepy. u should sabotage her style...

• Show All
    • lmfao or make her *think* ur sabotaging ur style. one ugly, convincing wig can do wonders XD

• @chintita haha I recently left out concealer to 'show off' my freckles and she didn't seem too happy about that either 🤔😂

• yes it is possible

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../398.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, women can be creeps.

0|0
    0|0
  • You lookin at one ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my gawd, yes they can. heehee }:3

0|1
    0|0
  • I always creep on @ifarted

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep, for sure. There's probably as many creepy women as there are men out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • haha ya iv seen that shit too lol..

• Show All
    • in all honesty though, I've been with friends when they or I am heartbroken and we start to think out loud and that's when our creepy/ crazy seems to come out lol

• hahah ya we all have our moments..

• Yes we can be creeps too. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • lol copy rights dude xD
    like wtf? haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely lol I worry about it all the time. I tend to come on really strong when I like someone so I try to dial it back

0|0
    0|0
    • hahah i can see that =P

• Show All
    • Lol you have quite the memory. But it's actually going really well! So I don't regret it at all haha

• haha i remember everything sadly..

• I meant to vote yes. I know plenty of creepy women

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes girls can be creepy... I'm probably creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • women most definitely can

0|0
    0|0
  • Any gender can make people uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I should know hah

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I'm a huge creep

0|0
    0|0
  • You can bet on it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a girl in my class was doing all she can for being like another girl of my school (dress, hair, etc...) That's was funny but I imagine for the girl it was kinda creepy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• A woman has to be something quite extra to be a creep. Creep usually gets thrown around when women feel uncomfortable or scared. When was the last time you were legit scared of a woman?

0|1
    0|0
    • So true. It takes a lot to creep out a guy compared to a girl.

• I have had female creepy catfishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely xD most times attractiveness it what makes the difference between an "approach" and a "creep"

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • yes. sometimes women touch my beard without asking. they like tickle my chin a little bit too. its sometimes a bit creppy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao a serious question for once? 😜

Oh hell yes they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know. if i like a girl and she likes me, to me there is no ''too strong, or too fast, too anything''.

i really don't get why people think this stupid shit. IF YOU LIKE SOMEONE MAKE IT KNOWN. DROP THE ''TOO FAST AND ETC SHIT''

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooo yes, totally!

0|0
    0|0
  • Any human can be a creep

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls would admit that they're creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course they can. i've met tons of creepy women.

0|0
    0|0