"All emotions manifest into tears in it's most intense form" which of these have you experienced?

1. tears of sadness
2. tears of happiness
3. tears from anger
4. tears from fear
5. tears of disgust

i've only experienced sad and angry tears. i don't get into situations where i'm scared shitless and i haven't been *that* happy that i cried lol same with disgust

• 1 of them
  • 2 of them
  • 3 of them
  • 4 of them
  • All 5
  • none, i'm an emotionless robot

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadness and Anger. I imagine I probably won't cry from happiness until I see my kids born. I don't think the other two are possible for me to cry over.

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 of them, I haven't experienced tears of happiness. The fear wasn't for me but for someone else and angry tears show up a lot 😂

What Guys Said 7

• Angsty Azgeda coming in.
    2 of them. Anger and Sadness. So edgy you can get a papercut from this opinion.

• In the past years I have tried not to cry.

• Only sadness properly. Very close to tears of fear for someone else as you know fam :P

• Would say I experienced tears of madness and sadness

• tears from happiness, sadness.

• All five at different times

• 1 and 3 for me.

What Girls Said 11

• I've been through all five. But If I experience anything other then happiness, I know I need to stay away from that situation or individual for my sanity and health. I have been in anger and so much stress that my arm literally blew up and I was stuck in the hospital for 3 days besides and asthma attack. I've been in a heated argument with a parent that caused me to get a fever at 103.8 two years ago in the winter. Very dangerous situation I refuse to be in ever again in life.

• I think only sadness and anger for me
    I cry when I'm Angry because I'm not really verbally aggressive so I usually don't respond to the person who insults me I suck it up and cry in my bed lol :p

• tears of anger and fustration!

• just anger. which pisses me off and makes it worse. so i'd go running :) hasn't happened in a lounge time though- not since a kid.

• I've only experienced tears of anger and tears of sadness. I'm still waiting for the day I will experience tears of happiness.

• Sadness and happiness. Can't say I've ever experienced the others.

• i think 3. also, tears of frustration

• I have experienced all 5 of them.

• 1 and 3.. I have yet to cry from happiness

• All of them, except disgust

• Good question.
    1 and 3. (2 of them)