Name one/some really weird habit/s you have?

It can be anything!

I study/read while I work out.
I have somehow convinced myself that I process information more easily and accurately that way.
I also feel like time passes faster that way, so exercising is no longer a chore to me when it's combined with reading.

It works for me.

Also, I pour the milk first in my cereal.

Most Helpful Guy

• I chew ice-cream sometimes.

I tap my fingers in a rhythmical fashion and usually, almost always I end up like playing the piano on the table just tapping away songs lmao.

I hum tunes when I work outside or doing anything manual labor oriented a habit I picked up from my grandfather.

When I see a hardwood, marble etc floor anything slide-able I just have to take off my shoes and slide across it, perfectly landing in the center of the doorway, tom cruise style.

I for some reason can't just walk slowly up or down stairs I always have to skip steps, job, run or walk fast, or just flat out skip the stairs entirely and jump from the top lol.

when I was a little kid I had a really weird habit of running around everywhere on the tips of my tipy toes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I also like beets, haha :) I like putting beets in soups and people look like "eewwww"
    I chew the inside of my gum all the time. I feel bad if my boyfriend can feel it when kissing :/
    I hop up the stairs, one foot, bounce, other foot, bounce, hop hop hop.
    I don't eat milk, but I love cereal, so, I just eat it with a spoon out a bowl.
    I massage my scalp almost every day.
    I use squat method to poop, it works! I've converted my boyfriend.
    When I was younger, I would play with my cats and sometimes bite their shoulders XD *just hard enough to get a response*

What Guys Said 14

• I sometimes talk out loud to myself when I'm making minor decisions (such as which cheese I want on my sandwich)

• You might actually have something about the studying. Working out increases the blood flow to your brain so maybe more people would retain more if they study while working out.

I sometimes don't eat lunch till like 2 cuz it makes the afternoon go by faster lol.

• I have to set the volume control on an even number... don't ask >_<

• Yeah one really weird one I have is that when I am watching videos I have to bend my index finger a certain amount of times and make sure the headphones are aligned in a certain way.

• I like to eat my cereal with no milk i don't like it soggy.

• uhhh. mine is so embarrassing. i have an iphone and when im on the texting screen, i have to keep dragging the screen down to make sure im at the bottom of the convo

• I tried chewing ice cream. It hurts... Your teeth get too cold.

• Sometimes I like to swallow pasta (up to tortellini or raviolo) without chewing.

• I have this strange habit of instantly repulsing any decent human being that gets within 20 feet of me.

• I have no strange habits (except for GaG).

• Liarhttp://i. telegraph. co. uk/multimedia/archive/02740/liar_2740802b. jpg

• (What the fuck happened to that shitty link? I am such a failure.)
      Maybe!
      I don't know.
      Maybe it's just that I want to believe that everyone has strange habits.

• Well imagine me as you wish.

• i piss in the sink.

• I smell under my fingernail.

• The banana one. I got that with chocolate eggs. I crush that chocolate egg into pieces by placing one hand flat on it, and the other hammer smashing it. Like I'm driving a nail into a plank

• picking my nose during breakfast.

What Girls Said 15

• 1|0
  • I day-dream of having sex in the middle of meetings at work, and I set at least 15 alarms to wake up and none of these alarms are set at 5s or 10s like 5:10, 5:15 etc. They are set at weird times like 6:32, 6:31, 6:37. Also, I cannot start working or doing something like household chore or reading book etc. if it is not sharp hours or quarters, halfs... So I never took 5:10 classes and forced my advisor to not to take them. I preferred 5:00 and 5:15 classes which end at 6:15 or 6:30 :P

• Whenever i lock my car or house door, i still need to yank on the door like 5 times to make sure its actually locked lol

• I can't shower unless the toilet seat is down. I also don't touch any of the sinks, tiles, or toilets before/after I take a shower. If I touch the wall by accident in the shower, I have to take another shower.

• Also, I won't use a toilet that's not white. Like if your toilet seat is brown, yellow, blue, green, rainbow... sorry, not using it. The seat has to be white. And I don't sit on toilet seats at all. I squat. And I'm scared of porta potties.

• I don't think I have any

• I always skip stairs. I eat things in even numbers. I do chew ice cream. I'm sure there is more.

• i only touch my clit with 2 folded tissues

• I hop and run around when I'm really happy. I'll sometimes do this thing when I'm playing a really good video game: play, press pause, jump around, grab a snack, play, repeat. I also use my fingers fiddle with things and bite my nails when I'm bored.

• I don't have any at the moment at least if i can't think of it.

• I have to get rid off all distraction to focus on my study. No music , no food, no gum, etc.

• I do a headstand like every time I get out of bed! It's kind of weird lol

• I chew the lining of my mouth. It gets really bad to the point of bleeding. I used to bite my nails, tear skin off my hands, pull my hair out and cut myself all as coping mechanisms for my depression, but now I've narrowed it down to this one thing thankfully

• I do the first thing you mentioned as well.

• It sucks because over night the skin grows back but then you bite it off again... :/

• I pick my scalp and squat on the toilet to poop.

• i blink my eyes when i put mascara on, i look in the mirror and twerk or catwalk or something lol

• I get into awkward positions so that I can stretch my back.