Women asking me NOT to use condoms?

Ok for one i dont use condoms.. But why would a woman ask me not to use one? besides the fact she want that baby lol.. I can't think of much other than that tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont understand. if you dont use them but think women should want you to, then you are typically consciously not using them against what you think women want? (does that make sense ) if you expect women to want condms and you dont use them How does it go down.
    'please use a condom'
    ' no i dont use condoms'
    'oh.. ok' ?

lol

.. Or are you just for the purpose of this question, ignoring the fact that people like to feel whats going on, in order to see her as trying to trick you..

no condom equals beter sensation-no?

• this is the same woman thats talkin bout our kids names yoo.. iv known her for 2 days lol

• its safer to use control either way. i wouldn't risk it. lol she can't want your baby after two days unless there's something wrong with her. id stay away from sex on the one:)

• ya she's just started talkin bout marriage and kids and so on.. i mean she's smart and beautiful but maybe bat shit crazy also

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Because she thinks she's magically immune to pregnancy, STDs, and HIV.

• I don't wanna give out tmi, but when I first had sex the condom was excruciating. The next day my boyfriend got inside me without one. It was a world of difference, and I started to feel the pleasure of sex. The condom he had was too thick, I think. I'm very very petite and it was irritating me inside. When he didn't have it on I could feel his forskin moving back and fourth and it was so intimate and wonderful. It took us 2 different condom brands and lube to find out what worked for us. :D And now I wanna pounce on him allll the time.

• Intimacy. I just told a guy not to use one cuz I thought it'd be hotter and I was jokingly like "let's make a baby". Never saw a guy lose a boner that fast lol xD

• Because they are keen on collecting STDs and because they put "comfort" over safety lol, either way they are stupid.

• Maybe she's on the pills and prefers the feeling without the condom? I don't know lol or she wants to get knocked out haha

• I used to ask not to as I have the implant so it's basically double bagging and it feels 10x better without one

• because she wanna take risks?

• You seriously asking this question?

• its a fun question that a lot of people have an opinion on =P so yea i asked because i wanted to start a discussion between people

• She wants to get married and have kids but her boyfriend is infertiled and she's trying to "borrow" sperms from you. yep definitely tricked you.

• They like the feeling of sex without a condom and/or want a child.

• Because it feels sooooo much better without a condom and some people get a thrill with the risk.

• I only do this when I'm in a relationship. I'm on depo provera so not gonna get pregnant

• It feels better but it's not worth the risk.

• You must want to have some babies...

• haha been goin strong for 12 years and no condom.. got 1 child that was planned nd no std.. i must be doin something right (pullout master level 1000)

• aren't you worried you are going to catch something?

• lol i get tested once a month.. so i guess there is a little fear..

• Well their asking to get knocked up without birth control.

• um not really with me lol 12 years (no condom) 1 kid that i wanted to have with ex wife.. my pullout skill is 10000 haha

• Because she wants to have your baby! That's scary

• Am i unvited to yo wedding? =P

• it feels better

• Maybe she was consciously trying to scare you away.

• Maybe because it feels better without one? Just taking a wild guess here

• haha i know it feels better but most women dont wanna take that chance..

• huh in korea its not so easy to go out and get it.. much more common for women to go get the next day pill and such

• You can't go to your gynecologist and ask for some?

• She want a baby

• I prefer that but I only sleep with my boyfriend and I take birth control..

What Guys Said 14

• It's more than likely because of the physical feelings, she prefers skin to skin no skin in rubber to skin. Unless she has some condition also, such as allergy to latex.

Just use other birth control methods then. I'm sure there are other alternatives besides just using condoms.

There's also vasectomy. After that, you can have sex as much as you like with as many ladies as you want to and when ever you want to, and no more worries about unwanted pregnancies, ever.

• The biggest thrill of sex is the danger and risk of pregnancy, and also the excitement of pregnancy – if you’re an attractive man, at some level, she wants your seed in her hence one of the many reasons why she doesn't want you wearing a condom ;-)

P. S- going bareback feels sooooooooo much better lol ;-)

• A lot of girls are into cumplay! They're probably on the pill and get off by feeling your cum inside them

• it feels better for women when we dont use a condom but the choice will always be mine.. if i wanna wear it, im wearing it

• If she is on the pill and thinks you are clean, I don't see why wouldn't they.
    Condoms suck a big time.

• Umm, maybe she could possibly have a reaction from the latex material of condom. Or maybe she just prefers the natural skin to skin feel.

Lol you post in a lot of questions about sex haha

• haha i post them mostly to see the funny replies haahah and the reactions

• I'd probably assume you would lol

• because she want to give aids?

• As long as the woman is on the pill and you both know you're clean (i. e. free of infections), there's no problem. Maybe the woman likes the feel better without a condom

• Cos she already got an STD and don't give a shit.

• Using pull out method since ever and still no baby names. com baha

• You answered your own question!

• It feels better.

• Usually its the guy asking not to use one

• For one, you should use condoms unless you're okay with taking the risk of getting a woman pregnant.

Some women might be allergic to latex condoms, so that could be a reason (I'm sure you buy latex ones), or she might like the pleasure without the barrier. Who knows.