Are there any websites (forum like) where I can express myself freely without haters?

As a sensitive person, I feel very restricted to truly expressing myself and being being hated for no reason. I like gag but gag doesn't cut it for me. I find myself blocking people because users here seem to question everything and just doesn't understand me. I can't deal with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could write in a diary then no one can hate because they won't see it. Although I've tried that and I prefer coming hear I like hearing people's opinions I just try to ignore the haters.

• O have trouble ignoring but yes, a diary doesn't sound so bad

• Yeah or you could also use whisper I like posting stuff there the only thing tho is you can't write much. I've only ever came across people who genuinely want to listen and help you I've never gotten hate on there.

Most Helpful Guy

• ye quora. com

• Okay I will check it out

What Girls Said 4

• no... this is the internet hunny. You either need to get thicker skin or get off of it

• ignore the negativity so ignore you

• No. Go to a liberal arts college and u will have ur safe space.

• Did you just hated on me? I dont need any of these hate please

• I hated soooo hard

• but deep down I know you're not hating.

• ya but they're usually horribly organized if they allow hateful language

• Okay thanks

• wait i thought u were askin something else. nope there's nothing tamer than this lool besides real life.

• Quora.

What Guys Said 6

• I have tried a few forums to be honest GaG was by far the tamest

• thank you for your opinion

• Lol, the tamest? You mean filled with right-wing Christian nutbags that live in their parents' basements?

• @Peskyn3gr0 The Good Lord bless these Cheetos I am about to cram into my maw in thy Name.

• Why would you want an echo chamber? How will you ever learn if you don't expose yourself to other opinions?

• Because I'm sensitive. Read the first sentence

• Maybe the solution isn't to hide from other opinions or views, but to learn how to handle them. In the long run, it'll make you much happier. Because no matter how much time you spend in a hug box, eventually you have to deal with the real world. And you shouldn't hide from reality, but embrace it. Otherwise you'll always be miserable.

• Pussyville. com

• Yes.

• Grow some balls and quit being such a cry baby.

media.giphy.com/media/lghnJKVdpiW64/giphy.gif

• but you're the one crying

• Yup, it is called error 404: No page found.

• haha very funny.. not