When was the last time you broke the law?

I just found out that because I carried my new fixed blade knife in my bag it was technically a concealed weapon and I don't have a CCW license.
It wouldn't have been a crime if I'd worn it openly so next time. I'm wearing the thing so its not a crime.

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Last year when I trespassed a government property.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Men and knives :)
    It's been a while since I last jay walked XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't wear my seatbelt today? I sped today?

0|1
    0|0
  • ummm last month

0|1
    0|0
  • I jaywalked earlier.

0|1
    0|0
  • never. as far as I know.

0|1
    0|0
    • I highly doubt that lol

• Show All
    • because it's almost impossible. people break the law all the time without knowing. have you taken photos from an internet site and posted them here or used them in school for something without stating the sources and all that shit? you probably broke copyright law. have you ever downloaded music or a film from the internet? more often than not illegal. crossed a red light, speeding, etc. there are a bazillion things you can do to break the law. it's nothing really bad... just minor little things. but there exists so many laws and you probably don't even know of the majority... having not broken a single one in 33 years is pretty much impossible

• @Yumix breaking civil laws isn't a big deal. I meant criminal law

• Little over a week ago or so. @hawkeye92 😏😏

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 years ago with speeding. XD

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4 years ago.

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• Does your state or country have a concealed carry permit? You should go ahead and get one. Much easier than if you accidentally do that again it won't be a problem. I know like here in Wisconsin if you even have a jacket over your pistal it's considered concealed carrying which now I have a permit. I usually use it for wolves during bow season.

0|1
    0|0
    • I live in massachusetts the second amendment is mostly theoretical around here, but in a Few Years I'm moving to Washington State where I WILL be getting a ccw, My dads family is from washington state, my uncle is the chief fire mechanic for Seattle and he hunts Elk,
      But yeah, when I go I'm planning on getting a ccw permit and a six shot snub nose.38

• Show All
    • Lol I am sure you will soon!

• Its gonna be a few years till I'm done with my undergrad

• Today by not signalling all my turns, not coming to a full stop at a stop sign (I balanced without putting my foot down and then pedalled off) and by riding up onto a dropped curb to stop and dismount.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesterday I lit off some sparklers at my cousin's graduation party in the early evening. I also had an open beer walking across the street at the party to retrieve a wiffle ball. I parked further than 12" from the curb.

Three offenses i a day. I'm just a regular outlaw. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • When waffles is secretly an undercover fed 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • About 2 hours ago. Well, I'll say last time I drove

0|1
    0|0
  • When I smoke weed, every weekend.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sunday... if I don't forget anything

0|1
    0|0
  • I jaywalker today

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesterday probably.

0|1
    0|0
    • What did you do?

• @LordBlakeh Jaywalked, turned inappropriately, sped, probably stole a pen or eight from the bank, likely plotted to (if not actually) torren'ed somethin'. I do all sorts of illegal shit.

• When I watched a copyrighted movie for more than 7 minutes in YouTube :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm calling the cops on all of you

0|1
    0|0
  • doing it right now technically, since downloading through t o r r e n t is illegal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Last time I smoked meth and robbed a liquor store.

0|0
    0|1